Love strikes (cc Devill Fanfic requested by ashlyshy)

Bret Michaels and Cc Deville sits at Hardee's, eating thick burger combos with diet Cokes. Cc sees the most beuatiful girl ever, working at the cash register. "Damn Bret look at that hottie." Cc shouted with glee. The young, black haired blue eyed, girl looked in their direction. "Shit Bret do you think she heard me,oh God I hope not." Cc said hiding his face. " so what if she did,damn she's pretty Cc go talk to her bro." Bret said with his mouth full of fries. "I I c-can't Bret." Cc stuttered staring at the pretty girl. "Yes you can Cc go up there and say something clever Wildman go on and win her heart." Bret said smiling. "O-ok bro I'll try." Replied Cc as he walked up to the counter. "Welcome to Hardee's, may I take you're order sir." The beauty said, in a voice so soft, and tender, Cc swore he heard, angles sing. "Yes miss I'll take, you're name and phone number please." Cc said blushing and giggling. She blushed and giggled. "Say aren't you, Cc Deville, from Poison, oh I've always had a big crush, on you." She said turning redder. "Yes you know who I am, so princess, what's yours." Cc asked in a soft sweet voice. "I'm Ashley." She giggled. "Nice meeting you Ashley so are you busy after work." Cc said smiling. "No but if you like I get off at eight." Ashley giggled. " off at 8 then it's a date." Cc said as they both laugh. They had a beuatiful date and two years later were married and Bret was the best man. Love can strike, at any time and, any place but, sometimes you need a little push, from your from you're brother to find it.

The end

This was a love story for ashlyshy hope y'all enjoyed it