Love in the emency room (Vivian Campbell requested by: Madelineleanncollen)

Vivian Campbell, just finished up his last chemotherapy treatment and was about to get ready to go home. When in the emergency waiting room, a young beautiful dark skinned, dark haired young woman all alone caught his eye. Vivian noticed that she had been crying. " hi Miss I'm Vivian Campbell, a guitarist  from Def Leppard, all my friends call me Viv I hope you will too, if you don't mind me asking dear why are you here all alone." Viv asked as he sit down. "Oh Viv I know, who you are you're one of my idols, I mean you can really play and sing, I can't believe you're talking to me, I'm Ori and I'm here alone cause my butthead boyfriend broke up with me, I was crying hard I fell down the steps I think I sprained my ankle, I'm stupid I know." Ori said blushing. "Not at all he was for letting some one so beautiful, as you are slip through his fingers if I had you I wouldn't let go." Viv said smiling. "You think I'm beautiful?" Ori ask blushing more. "Yes very beautiful could we get dinner after you get checked out?" Viv asked sitting really close to her. "I'd love that" ori said smiling.

TWO YEARS LATER......

Ori and via were married in a small but beautiful wedding and had twin boys, Phil  and steve. Named after viv's two best friends one of which viv knew was looking down on them smiling. Viv will always miss his brother Steve Clark but knows he's always watching over them. Maybe he helped them find love in the emergency room.

THE END

this was for MadalaineLeannCollen hope everyone enjoyed it tell me what you think.