Steve's birthday (Def Leppard Fanfic and Steve Clark fanfic)

Phil Collen woke up feeling low, then he looked at his phone. "No wonder I feel so bad, why did you have to die, so young Steve old boy I miss you so fucking much." Phil said, braking down in tears, even though it's been years since he died, Phil missed him so much, expecially it being April 23rd, Steve's birthday. Phil jumps in bed pulls the covers over his head crying himself to sleep. Text on his phon" hey man what you doing for Steve Clark's birthday" Phil reads the text and don't see a number but answers it. "Probably cry and sleep like normal he was like a brother to me he was a band mate I'm Phil Collen from Def Leppard" Phil texted back half way smirking. " I Know Who You Are and I also know that Steve wouldn't want you to lay around and cry on his birthday now would he." The mysterious person texted. Phil thought himself, remember all the fun times they shared together, and realize however that was, was right. " you know you're right but what should I do?" Phil texted looking curious. " well if any of your band members in town you know any of your brothers." The text read. " yeah Rick's in town." Phil texted starting to feel better. " oh hell yeah Rick Allen the one-armed Wonder the Thunder God I miss him." The text read. " wait so you know us." Phil type even more Curious than before. " well let's make deal if you go out with Rick celebrate you're late bro' s bday I'll tell you who I am." The message read. "Ok deal" Phil typed smiling as he called rick. "Ello bro what's up didn't except you to call today it being his birthday and all." Rick said about to cry."well I got these text messages, and i realised that Steve wouldn't want us, to set and cry on his birthday, so lets go out to Hooters have wigns a beer and remember Steve and all the good times we shared." Phil said smiling. "Only if I can sing the birthday song to him." Rick giggled. "Ok ok ." Phil laughed. So the boys went out, and had a great time, and told stories bout Steve, later that night, Phil got a text it shocked him at frist. " I am Steve Clark, I've always been watching you thank you, for keeping the music going bro tell Joe I love him hug rick and look at for him he's like a kid in alot of ways. Always remember, I'm always, in you're heart."the message read. Phil cried tears of joy and vowed he'd always remember all the good things bout his brother Steve and never cry on his birthday.

The end

Just a cute story hope you liked it let me know what you think.