Love again (Nikki Sixx requested by: McKenziephipps101)

"Shit it's 8:30p.m., and Tommy is gonna be here anytime, I don't wanna go out tonight," Nikki groaned, as he stripped to take his shower, see about a week ago, a girl Nikki loved and dated dumped his ass like yesterday's garbage. So Nikki wasn't ready to go out, cause he knew that Tommy, would try and get him a girl. Tommy means well, after all Tommy is his
brother, they've known each other for years been in Motley Crue, together for years, so Nikki like always would go along. " I can't believe I'm doing this, I know where he's gonna take me, he's gonna take me to Hooters and he'll watch  the staff and the lonely girls there who just  came to eat, wings." Nikki said to himself as he dried his hair. Oh well he thought to himslef at least they have good food and watching the boobies bounce up and down is kinda fun too. Nikki pulled on his leather pants and a black Motley Crue t-shirt. A little while later Tommy  was pounding on the door. "Come on brother lets go get our wings on and the chicks are waiting too." Tommy said with a wild laugh. "I'm coming I'm coming, but I'll never love again, and you can't make me." Nikki said as he stomped out the door. "That's it my little nikkipoo, that's the attitude to have if you wanna always be alone." Tommy said with a smirk. "Hush Tommy don't be an ass," Nikki said looking  out the window. They get to Hooters, the guys order thier hot wings and beers. All the sudden two tables away, a beautiful dark haired blue eyed young woman, caught Nikki's eye, Nikki could tell by her tears, she was trying to hide, and her broken smile that she's been hurt before."Aww Nikkipoo has eyes for the cute sad girl, go talk to her,come on you know you wanna come on bro." Tommy said as playfully punches Nikki's arm. "Ok ok I'll go only cause she needs a friend it's not like I'm gonna try to love again." Nikki said as he started to walk slowly to the tabel. " what ever you got to tell yourself Nikkipoo " Tommy gigles as Nikki double fipped Tommy off. "H-hi I'm Nikki Sixx from motley crew"nikki Said  as he sit down next to the the young lady. "I know who you are I'm a hugh fan I'm McKenzie I was dumped by my boyfriend today on my birthday" She said looking down."let me we you're phone hun" Nikki said smiling she handed him her phone. She told him what her boyfriend's number was. Nikki called it told her ex what a fool he was for letting her go and told him if McKenzie was his girl he'd never let her go and then hung up the phone and handed it back to Mackenzie. " McKenzie I know we have both been hurt in the past but would you consider going out with me" Nikki said half crying. " of course I will Nikki" MacKenzie said with tears of joy.

THE END

This is for you McKenziephipps101