5.

I love JWONG

~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin' s POV

After I finished talking to my camera, I started to edit the video. I watched it over and over again, wondering what my viewers would think. While on my seventh time re-watching I heard someone walk into my room but decided to ignore them because it was probably Bee just getting stuff. But I was wrong, because someone said, "hey, you nervous?" I looked up and saw Graser. "Yeah." I sighed leaning back in my chair. "How did you do it? You kept everything so private then one day you just posted your face for everyone to see, like how did you do it?" I asked. "Well, young Cait, you have nothing to worry about, and also, I had a lot of support from the people who love me, so I guess, we could help with that." I saw Graser look down at his phone and start typing. Soon enough a stampede of people came up to my room chanting "GO CAITLIN!" which made me smile. I looked at my screen, then back at my friends. "Okay." I said. "Let's do this." I hit upload and waited for the video to process and go live.

About 30 minutes later the video was up, and I tweet, |caitisagamer| 'new video is live, yep it's my face reveal.' and within seconds I received tweets from my viewers that looked something like "AHJISJDGI."  I laughed and waited about ten minutes before checking the comments on my video. Most of them were really positive, you know minus the internet trolls. I shut my laptop and walked down stairs to tell my friends what happened, but no one was there. Well except Will. Great.  "Oh hey Caitlin." He said looking back at me. "Hey, where is everyone?" I questioned. "They went to go get food in order to celebrate your video." He told me. I was surprised all of them went besides one. I guess Will could tell I was confused cause he chimed in and said, "Yeah, we all wanted to go but Bray said someone should probably be here for when you leave your room, so I offered to stay because I don't like going out." He laughed. "Oh well thanks I guess." I let out a small laugh. "Soooo..." I said awkwardly grabbing my arm and looking down. "Soooo..." Will repeated. Wow, this was really awkward. "How'd the video go?" Will asked. "Huh? oh um it was good, my viewers are really nice." I told him. "That's good. Oh hey wanna be in my vlog now that your face is public?" "Sure!" He took out his camera and introduced me. "Hey guys I'm here with Cait today. We are celebrating her face reveal." "YAY!" I screamed into the camera and walking over to the couch where Will was sitting. I sat down next to him and got in the shot. After we finished filming the little section of his video he turned off the camera and faced me. We were very close, I was nervous. "So, I want to tell you something." He told me. "Yeah?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Well I-" He was interrupted by Parker barging in the door "WE'RE BACK!!!" Will jumped up off the couch and stood there awkwardly. Okay, that was weird. Parker walked over to me while Will walked away slowly. "You're faces were close." He whispered wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh he was just telling me something, but he didn't get to finish so I guess it wasn't important." I shrugged.

Will's POV

I just filmed a short clip with Caitlin and now our faces were close. She was so cute I really wanted to kiss her, but I thought I should tell her I like her first. "So, I want to tell you something." I told her. "Yeah?" She asked looking into my eyes. "Well I-" I was rudely interrupted by Parker barging in the door "WE'RE BACK!!!" I jumped up off the couch and stood there awkwardly. I slowly walked away to go get my food.

Caitlin's POV

After we ate we all just hung out like the day before, and before I knew it, it was night and time to go to bed. When I woke up the next morning I realized it was the first day of the convention. I got really excited and jumped onto Bee's bead. "BEE WAKE UP IT"S PAX DAY!!!" I screamed in her face, then ran to all the other rooms in the house. Everyone told me to shut up but I was too excited. Soon enough everyone was awake and ready to go to Pax. We took a short car ride to the convention center and started to walk in. I saw a group of five girls laughing, and they look kind of familiar. "Hey aren't they apart of that new popular SMP group, Flame?" I asked pointing towards the girls. "Oh yeah." Sean said. "I've heard of them." "I wanna meet them." I said pulling Bee with me. We walked up to the five girls and Zack asked, "are you apart of the new popular, SMP, Flame?" One of the girls looked really excited. "Yes! O my god, I can't believe you know who we are, The Cube was one of our biggest inspirations. I'm Cassie by the way." Another girl shoved her. "O my god Cassie, why would you tell them we are fans, THEY ALMOST LIKED US!" This girl looked embarrassed. "No it's okay we think you're cool." Isaac laughed. This girl actually looked like she was going to die, she must have been an Isaac girl. "Oh, well in that case I'm Chloe." Another girl chimed in. "Hey I'm Rachael." She grinned and I noticed Liam look at her.  It was cute. "And I'm Mel." A girl with colorful hair told us. "I'm Erica." The last girl said. "Well it's really nice to meet all of you, will you guys hang out with us today?" I asked them. Their faces lit up. "Of course!" Erica said. Yay I love new friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

. hope you enjoyed the chapter everyone.