7.

Kinda forgot to update and realized I left it on a cliff hanger lol whoops. There will be a lot of POV changes in this chapter so sorry if you don't like that but I think it adds to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin's POV

I kissed him back.

Brayden's POV

She kissed me back.

Will's POV

She kissed him back.

Caitlin's POV

"Okay." I said. "Okay?" he asked. "Okay, lets be more than friends." I told him. "Wait really?" he asked smiling. "Yes really, now shh and kiss me you idiot." I smiled into another kiss. I can't say that I never imagined being with Bray, but I definitely didn't think it would be this amazing.

Will's POV

She kissed him again.

Caitlin's POV

Brayden and I walked into the house holding hands, and everyone was looking at us. I blushed and looked down at the ground. "Uhmmm what is this?" Liam question. "Well-" I started but Brayden interrupted. "We're dating now." He stated. Mitch's jaw dropped, "um, Cait, may I speak to you." He said with his eyes widening. I looked at him oddly but nodded and walked into the other room with him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Mitch whisper yelled. "What?" I asked him confused. "You can't date Brayden." He told me. "Why the fuck not?" I asked angrily. "Because it will ruin our friendship." He told me in a stern voice. "Well you can shove that friendship up your ass if you keep bossing me around." I rolled my eyes. "Fine whatever." He stormed away. I ran outside and sat on the porch with my head in my hands. Why do bad things always ruin my day.

Brayden's POV

A few minutes after Mitch and Caitlin walked away I saw Mitch storm back over angrily and I heard the front door slam. "What did you say to her?" I asked Mitch. "It's nothing, she's over reacting." He rolled his eyes. "Excuse me?" I said. "Yeah you heard me Brayden, I said she's over reacting. And you know what? I don't care if you're always going to take her side now that you're dating, but I'm not dealing with that, so I am moving out when we get home." He said to me, his eyes tearing up. My fists were clenched at my side as I looked into his eyes then at the door. I sighed then turned towards the door and walked outside. "Hey." I said sitting down next to Cait. She looked up at me. "Hi." She smiled weakly. "Don't cry." I frowned at her. "I'm sorry. It's just Mitch said we shouldn't date because it'll ruin our friendship and it made me sad and angry-" She stopped talking. "Maybe we should talk to Mitch because he said he wants to move out and we don't want that." Caitlin burst into tears. "NO!" She stood up and ran inside.

Mitch's POV

I was sitting on the couch crying just because this whole thing made me so upset. I just didn't want to always come second in our friendship. A little after Brayden left I heard the front door open and someone running. I stood up to see Caitlin running at me full speed, and soon her arms were wrapped around me. "Please don't move out. I love you too much." She said crying into my chest. "shhh, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere." I told her taking a deep breath. "Just promise me I won't always come second." I told her. "Of course." She sighed as she pulled away from my chest and fixed her hair. "I'm sorry." Caitlin sniffled. "Me too." I told her as I hugged her again. "What the hell man?!" I heard Brayden scream from the other room. Oh great.

Will's POV

I can't believe this. I thought Cait liked me. I thought we had something. I guess she's known Brayden longer, but I don't know. I walked downstairs in a bad mood to see Brayden leaning against the wall on his phone. I got really caught up in the moment and smacked it out of his hands. "What the hell man?!" He screamed. I stood back in shock at what I just did as Caitlin and Mitch came running into the room. "What happened?" She asked. "Ummm I-Uh." I stuttered. "He smacked my phone out of my hand for no reason." Brayden said motioning to his phone on the floor. They looked at me confused "Okay. I'm jealous and I got carried away. I'm sorry dude." I confessed, but they still confused. "I thought Caitlin liked me and I really liked her but now she's yours and I'll respect that." I told them. "Oh." Caitlin said. "Yeah you better respect that." Brayden said glaring at me. "I'm serious man you know I'm trustworthy." I said putting my hands up in surrender. Brayden just looked at me as he picked up his phone then grabbed Caitlin's hand and pulled her away. As they walked away Cait looked back at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry.' I gave her a sympathetic smile. I was not over this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. But writing the part about Mitch made me emo. okay byeeee. (and sorry for not updating in like 7000 years.)