6.

hi everyone!!!!!! I hope your day is amazing. thank you so much for reading. (if any one knows who Jacob Whitesides is I just got my meet and greet pic from his show on Friday (5/20/16) and I love it. ) Okay so I have decided it is too hard to keep track of all of these cube members, so the ones that will be mainly used will be: Will, Brayden, Mitch, Bee, H, Parker, Poke, and Joe. all of the others will be used too but just to make it easier I need main people.

~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin's POV

We all walked into the convention center to attend the cube panel that I am not apart of, obviously, but I was there for moral support. (A/N I have never been to a convention so sorry for anything that doesn't seem like it would happen) The guys and Bee went backstage and I sat in the audience with the girls of Flame. It was so cute seeing all of their viewers asking them questions and all of their smiles made me so happy. After the panel ended we decided to go get lunch at Subway.

I was ordering while everyone sat at a park that was across the street "O MY GOD!" I heard coming from the door of Subway. "IT'S CAITLIN!" a boy ran up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and as he pulled away I asked. "What's your name?" "Oh I'm Luke. I really love The Cube and you too, even though you aren't apart of the SMP." He told me. "Well thank you. Why are you here alone?" I asked him because he only looked about 16. "Because I came with my cousin and he made me get him food. What about you why are you alone?" "Everyone is across the street, I am just getting food." I said pointing outside. "Oh wait here comes Bee." He looked at me then back outside then back at me. I laughed at his excitement to see Bee, it was cute. "Hey Cait, I just came to see if you needed any help- oh who is this?" She said referring to Luke. "I'm Luke a.k.a actually dead." Bee laughed and continued to talk to him while I grabbed the food. "Hey do you want to come with us to meet everyone?" I asked. His face lit up as he nodded.

After Luke met everyone he left to go back to his cousin, and the rest of us headed back to the cube house to chill for the rest of the day. I walked into my room, sat on my bed and let out a long sigh. "Hey what's wrong?" I heard Will say at my door. "Uhh nothing, I'm fine." I lied putting my pillow over my face. "Well if I have ever learned one thing in my life it's that women are never fine when they say I'm fine." He laughed as he sat on the edge of my bed and picked up the pillow. "So, what's up." I sat up and put the pillow on my lap. "I don't think I was ready to do the face reveal." I confessed. "Why? are you getting hate?" He asked concerned. "No. No, my viewers were really nice it's just I got noticed in public for the first time today and it gave me a lot of anxiety to know all of these people know who I am, and as a YouTuber I should have known that this would happen, I signed up for it. But I don't know, I just felt overwhelmed." "Hey don't cry." He told me handing me a tissue. I hadn't even realized I started crying, but I started to feel dizzy and I knew I was having a panic attack. "Caitlin are you okay?" I didn't answer because I was trying to focus on my breathing. "What can I do to help?" He said looking into my eyes. I pointed to the window because being outside always helped calm me down. Luckily there was a roof right outside the window that I would be able to sit on. Will got up, opened the window, then took my hand and we climbed out. We sat on the roof in silence while I took deep breaths, and once I felt better I turned to him. "Thank you." I gave a half smile. "Don't worry about it." He smiled back. I gave him a hug a long hug. "Uhm." I heard from behind us. I turned around to see Zack standing there awkwardly. "Sorry for interrupting, but Brayden wanted to talk to Caitlin but none of us could find her so I said I look in her room, but, yeah, sorry, continue that." He said motioning to us and running away. "That boy." I laughed. "Do you want to see what Brayden wanted?"  Will asked. "Oh yeah, I probably should. Well thanks again." I said climbing through the window, into my room. I walked downstairs and saw Zack talking to Brayden. I put my finger up to my lips as I snuck up behind Brayden jumping on his back. "BOO!" I yelled and he jumped making me fall off. "Umm. Ow." I scoffed. "O my god, Cait I'm so sorry." Brayden said frantically helping me up. "What did you want?" I asked confused. "Uhmmm." He said looking at Zack awkwardly.

Brayden's POV

"Zack."  I whispered because he was sitting next to me. "What?" he whispered back dramatically. "Come over here." I told him as we walked over to an area where there was nobody. "Okay, so the truth is I like Caitlin, a lot. And I really want to tell her but I need help."  He looked at me and smiled "You want me to help? Yay!" "Don't make me regret this." I laughed. "Can you go get her I think she's in her room. I need to plan. He nodded and ran upstairs. A few minutes later he ran back down saying "Will. Caitlin. Hugging. Roof." He was very out of breath. "Wait? What?" I asked. "They-" He was cut off by someone jumping on my back. "Boo!" They screamed and I jumped, so they fell. "Umm. Ow." It was Caitlin. "O my god, Cait I'm so sorry." I said frantically helping her up. "What did you want?" she asked confused. "Uhmmm." I said looking at Zack awkwardly and he nodded. "Come with me." I said taking her hand and pulled her outside. "Okay so the truth is, I really like you, like you like you. And I know we have been friends forever, but I don't know, I just really want to be more than friends." She looked shocked. "I- Uhm" She stuttered. And then I kissed her. I don't know how I got the guts to do it but I kissed her.

Will's POV

After Caitlin left I stayed on the roof because it was a really nice day. Soon after she left though I saw her walk outside with Brayden. They talked for a good two seconds then he kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHHH SHIT

who do you ship?