0.6

0.6

                  While Gemma had ducked out of the room Katie sourced her box from under her bed and placed the last few cranes in it. She was so proud of herself for completing the task in a short amount of time. Katie did have two wishes, although she could only make one, but needed them both in order to meet her idols before she passed away. She knew that she wasn’t going to make it to her tenth birthday even though it was only a month away, but she could feel the cancer spreading throughout her body, slowly taking over each organ. Never was she alone. The family was there everyday to visit and her mum stayed every night, sometimes Gemma stayed instead.

                  Never did Gemma leave the room for more than two minutes when she visited so Katie became curious as to who texted her sister and caused her to leave for five. As Katie placed the last crane in the box, there was a knock on the door.

                  “Come in,” Katie yelled out probably a little too loud as the placed the box back under her bed. The members on One Direction filled in through the door with Gemma at the end while Katie’s head was under the bed fiddling with the boxes.

                  As she sat back up on her bed she couldn’t believe who was standing right there in front of her. She shook her head, rubbed her eyes even pinched her arm to make sure she was alive.

                  “Ow.” She rubbed the spot in which now had a small bruise.

                  “Hi we’re One Direction.” That sent Katie off into a fit of giggles. She knew who these boys were, heck everyone knew who they were.

                  “I know who you are,” she stated in the same cheerful tone as to what the boys spoke in.

                  “And we know that too,” Louis replied walking over to sit down at the foot of the bed.

                  “How did you boys get here?” Count on Mum to ask the question that everyone wanted to know but didn’t know how to formulate the sentence.

 “I organised it,” Gemma said as she raised a hand. Katie officially had a favourite sibling. Sam was not that favourite.

“Come here big sister.” With that Gemma walked over to the bed. Katie opened her arms for a hug due to the fact that she couldn’t walk because of how weak her body was now. All of a sudden everyone decided to have a pile on. “How did you manage all this?”

“Your sister called our management, who called me and then I told the boys of your story. We came to a mutual agreement that we would come and visit you.” Liam spoke up.

The afternoon flew by. Katie heard many stories about the tour and their life in general. She even got to have a mini concert of her own since she wasn’t able to go to any when they were in town.

The only downside to the afternoon was the fact that not all the boys seemed to be joining in. Harry was sitting on one of the couches not really engaging in anything but his phone.

AN: So it didn't really get any longer than I hoped sorry. 

Comment and Vote 

- lilmisscupcake