Jeon Jungkook - Fight

(Requested by DerpyArmy I'm so sorry I took so long to complete your request but I hope you like this story)

<Your Pov>
You walked out of your house with your earphones in and with your backpack weighing heavy on your shoulders with numerous textbooks and papers. You didn't really want to attend University anymore yet your boyfriend Jungkook was the only person that kept you going. Jungkook wasn't the most affectionate boyfriend and it often felt like he didn't care for you, but you kept hope with him and never really told him how you felt. Your footsteps seemed lonely on the quiet footpath but you were used to it. No one was really on the streets this early in the morning. Everyone was either asleep in their houses or in their cars on the way to work. You had been forced to wake up early each morning because your family had moved very far away from your University. Going to a different University was definitely an option, but Jungkook had convinced you to travel all the way to go to the same university as him. You got on the bus and found a seat at the very back. The usual passengers were there; the man with a large briefcase, the woman with the red jacket and the friendly couple that would greet you each morning. You took out your novel and immersed yourself in the wonderful world of reading, to escape your stressful life of horror....

~Time Skip~
You arrived at your stop and got ready for the 15 minute walk to Jungkook's house. You called him when you were 5 minutes away to let him know where you were:

[Call]
You: Hi Kookie, I'm nearly there
JK: mhm see you soon (Y/N)
[End of Call]

"It's always the same.." You thought as you shoved your phone back in your pocket and continued your journey to Jungkook's house. "He never really cares does he?" Your thoughts brought tears to your eyes but you didn't let them show as you knocked on Jungkook's door. He answered the door with an emotionless face. His eyes were red from not getting enough sleep and you could tell he hadn't even fixed his hair. You took his hand and walked with him down the street to your University. The walk was silent and you could feel some tension between the two of you. "Kookie is something wrong? You're very quiet today." Your voice came out higher than expected but that always happened when you were nervous. Jungkook didn't look at you but he simply answered in a blunt, yet hurt voice. "I think we should break up." His words didn't take you by surprise, your heart just dropped to your feet all at once. "My mother doesn't like that we're together. She has found another girl for me and I think we have a better connection. Don't take it personally it's just that we don't 'click' as much as we used to, you know?" You could only nod along as you felt your hand slip from his. "Oh come on (Y/N) say something. Don't give me the silent treatment!" You honestly didn't want to say anything up Jungkook because you were still trying to process the information. Yet, your inner conscience took over. "You don't know how hard I fought to keep our relationship afloat Jungkook! Are you nor going to fight for the person you love!?" Your voice cracked as tears fell from your eyes. Jungkook's red eyes raged with anger as he tried to fight back tears. "I never loved you anyway (Y/N)." His words were quiet; almost whispering as he turned and walked away. You knew he wasn't going to fight for you...

So why fight back?