Kim Taehyung - Worse (Pt.3)

"What am I doing?" Taehyung thought as he paced the bedroom whilst running his finger through his hair. His thoughts ran wild as he realised what he had just done. Tears began to well up in his eyes as the image of your beautiful face filled his mind, making his heart ache. "I need her back.." He whispered as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was up like a mad scientist from the amount of times he had run his fingers through it, and his eyes were a slight red from the tears that wanted to fall. Taehyung sighed before he cleaned himself up and lay down on the bed that he used to share with you. He stared at the ceiling as the tears he'd been holding in fell ever so slowly. The bed felt cold without your warmth there, and Taehyung's body was overcome with silent sobs with the feeling of regret that filled his heart. Once he had calmed himself down a little, he started planning how he was going to get you back. Gnawing on the inside of his cheek, he thought endlessly about what he would do. After some time,Taehyung grew exhausted and eventually let himself fall asleep, in hope that tomorrow would be better...

--
"Jungkook!" I screamed as he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. He lay me on the bed and leaned over me, our lips only centimetres apart. "W-what're you doing?" I asked nervously, feeling his warm breath tickling my neck ever so slightly. "What do you want me to do?" He asked, whilst raising an eyebrow. I looked to the side and bit my lip nervously. "I...um...I-" My words came out unstable as Jungkook placed his hand on my waist. He leaned in close to my ear and whispered; "I'm going to.." My heart pounded as I dreaded the end of his sentence. He paused, before looking at me with his cute bunny smile. "TICKLE YOU!!" He shouted, finishing his sentence happily. I felt Jungkook tickling me around my waist and an array of giggles escaped my mouth. "J-Jungkook!!!" I yelled as he tickled me like there was no tomorrow. Eventually I gained enough strength to push him off and he fell on his back beside me. "You're strong!" He said in between pants of exhaustion. I smiled and moved closer to him so I was wrapped in his arms. He hugged me tight and we just stayed like that, his heartbeat drumming against my ear. "I love you." He said out of the blue and I looked up at him. His cheeks became red as he realised what he had just said. I smiled and pulled him closer. "I-" My sentence was cut off by a loud knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Jungkook asked before getting up. I followed close behind and waited at our bedroom door. Jungkook opened the door and a familiar figure stepped in. "T-Taehyung?" I stuttered as he entered Jungkook's apartment with a stern look on his face. Taehyung looked at me then at Jungkook, then back at me. "So you're with him now?!" He asked furiously. I looked at Jungkook who urged me to go back into our bedroom just by the look in his eyes. I looked at Taehyung who was still waiting my reply. Becoming frustrated, Taehyung began to walk towards me but was cut off by Jungkook. "I can make her happier than you did!" He yelled. Taehyung stopped in his tracks and turned to face Jungkook. "You little-" Taehyung muttered as he lunged at Jungkook and pushed him to the ground harshly. Before he could react, Taehyung punched him in the face and torso numerous times. "Jungkook!" I yelled in fear, but Taehyung didn't stop. I bit my lip and took a deep breath as I mustered up the courage to do something. "Taehyung stop!" I shouted loudly. Surprisingly, he did and looked at me with a harsh look in his eyes. "Stop hurting Jungkook! I love him - and he makes me feel loved more than anyone else in this world ever did!" I yelled, not caring about the tears that flowed down my face. Taehyung looked at me in awe as he stood up, getting off of Jungkook. "J-Jagi..." He stuttered. "Don't call me that." I said, my voice shaking as more tears escaped my eyes. Taehyung seemed to get the message from my behaviour and simply glared at Jungkook before leaving. "Jungkook!" I yelled and ran to him. His face was bruised and there was blood coming from the side of his lip. "Jungkook.." I whispered and he looked at me, showing a weak smile. "I'm okay.." He mumbled. I sighed and pulled him close as relief washed over me. "Do you love me?" He asked quietly. "Yes Jungkook. I love you so much." I sobbed as I looked at his bruised face. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too."