민 2: idols

"Saji mariya! You such a liar~ Jimin Jimin ParㅡOuch!!"

I was busy doing my household chores and my twin brother is being his usual self again, as if he was the one on period! Gosh! I'm praying that his soon to be girlfriend will saved from this living sadist!

"Don't ask for something you'll never have. Jimin won't be ideal for you," he said nonchalantly as he dusted off the shelves.

"I'm not even asking for your opinion!"

I stuck my tongue out on him and I didn't expect him to throw his dirty rag at me! Right at the face again! Argh!! I chased after him with my broom to spank on his butt but he was too fast and he kept laughing while running! Gosh! Why are you so athletic?!

"Hold up!" he chuckled when he noticed that someone has rang the bell outside. Customers used that just in case we might not hear them.

"We're not done yet!" I mouthed and he only laughed at me.

I followed Geno to the mini store of our house and was about to greet the customers with him until his eyes widen in shock.

"WOAH! That's our Geno?! He's smaller than Jimin!"

"Been a long time, man!"

"What's up?? Got any girl?!"

And they were busy messing and hugging my poor twin brother who still have this funny face about being shocked. Who are these guys anyway?

I faked my cough to get their attention and automatically they turn to me.

Oh gosh, they look familiar to me! All handsome!!

"A-Ah, how may we help you? We're still not open yet forㅡ"

"Is this the supposed to be wife of Yoongi? She's better off with Jungkook."

"Hajima, I already have mine."

"And yeah, she's older than you!"

"But I love her, no buts."

"Wait, wait. Remember what Geno told us? She's freaking obsessed with Jimin!!"

"She can't be."

"Sadly, she is."

"She can't. But she's lovely."

"Oops, Yoongi's property. No trespassers."

I don't know how long I've been standing there with my mouth open, listening to these men who uttered words that I couldn't understand but they're surely familiar to me! Even Geno was speaking in that language as if he was fluent!

"Excuse me. ." I cut off their conversation.

"I. . . Who are you guys?" I asked as I tilt my head in confusion and they did the same as if mirroring my movements.

"That's too soon for you to know," my brother answered for them.

--

"I am sure as hell you guys are awfully familiar to me," I've been saying this to them for about an hour since the reunion they had with Geno. They only look away or sometimes pretend I don't even exist.

Gosh?!

My brother sighed.

"Just introduce yourselves to her, I'm sure as hell that you won't be going home today," he shrugged.

They hesitated at first, glancing at each other as if waiting for someone to introduce first.

"Aish, these kids!" One of them ruffled his hair in frustration, "Hello, Josa-ssi! My name is Kim Seokjin, the oldest among them," he smiled at me as he bow his head.

Kim. . . Seokjin. . .

"Well, since Jin had introduced himself. Might as well go. Hi, I am Kim Namjoon, the leader of our group," he dimpled-smile at me and I almost felt my knees shaking.

Kim. . . Namjoon. . . Leader. .

"I am Jung Hoseok, their cutest and handsomest main dancer! Hobi imnida!" then the guy wearing a choker made an aegyo as he made a loving face at me and believe me or not, I'm beginning to realize who these people are.

Kim Hoseok. . Hobi. . . Danceu. .

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm the youngest of them all. I'm an all-around member," he chuckled.

That freaking nose! Only one person can have such beautiful nose!! I can't be wrong!!

Jeon. . . Jungkook. .

"Taehyung Kim, bang bang," then someone with a greyish hair winked as he playfully pointed me with his hand gun.

Those eyes. . . That name. . .

My eyes then landed to the next person who has been avoiding my eye contact. But he doesn't need to introduce himself because I already know what will he say.

"I am Jimin Park."
"You're Jimin Park."

We both said in unison which surprised him and the others but I only smiled widely as tears kept racing down my cheeks. I can't stop them! This happiness is overflowing!!

"A-And you're all BTS!!" I happily laughed as I pressed my hand on my mouth to suppress my squirm, squeal and scream.

My brother immediately sat beside me and started comforting me.

"BTS won't be BTS without Min Yoongi."

My heart beat fasten the moment I heard that heartless and cold voice coming from behind.