민 7: who is me

Of course.

I did not wear the cute pink ruffled dress, AT. ALL.

I don't want him to think that I might be a simp or whatever just because he told me to do so! Nope! Not falling for his traps!

"Wow, I never thought it'll look good on you," Jin oppa mused as he looked at me from head to toe while I am just holding back my tears of embarrassment.

AAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I WEARING THIS EVEN!

"I will be picking you up so that you can join dinner with us, everyone's gonna be there!" he grinned, looking at his wrist watch with his coat on his other arm. He had his hair combed upwards, the slick back kind of hairstyle and he honestly looks more handsome than in person-

Should I take this opportunity to take a picture with him-

"Oy,"

"Ow!"

I was taken aback when someone flicked my forehead so hard that I can feel my skull breaking!

"Yoongi! I thought you said you ain't picki-"

"Go fix the car, let me just have a conversation with this child."

WHAT? DID HE JUST CALLED ME A CHILD?!

Jin oppa chuckled a bit, stopping himself from laughing as he nodded his head. Going outside. Leaving me alone with this absolute evil cat!!

"Excuse you! I am already 20!! How dare you calling me a child!!" I pouted.

But I almost flinched when he gave me a menacing glare.

Chills.

"Act. Accordingly. Then."

Then he turned his back against me, walking towards the van where Jin oppa awaits with Namjoon oppa as well. I should feel happy and bubbly! Because duh! It's BTS!

But with Yoongi around, I always feel anxious and everything. I feel so tiny around him and...and...

I just hate him.

-

It has been an hour, Josa was seemingly quiet at the corner of the van while looking outside the window. Yoongi doesn't seem to be bothered about it one bit, nor Namjoon who was busy driving. But Jin, glancing at the rear view, he noticed how Josa kept rubbing her hand on her arms as if she is feeling frightened or cold sitting beside Min Yoongi.

"Say, Josa..."

Josa was like a cat, she immediately snapped out from her reverie when Jin called her.

"Y-yes?" She stammered, forcing a smile as she tried to look at the front without grazing any skin nor meeting an eye of Yoongi.

"Who's your bias?" Jin giggled, to ease the tension for a bit, he thought.

"Jiminnie!" Josa was quick to reply, the spark in her eyes came back again.