민 6 : wear me

I am usually an early bird but ever since I get to live in this house, realized I am living with one of the South Korea's most anticipated boy group in the history, and still couldn't understand my purpose hereㅡ I have been sleeping late due to homesickness. And whenever I stay up, just to browse through my social media, chat with my brother about how things are going out thereㅡ Yoongi, the cat, would be up as well, but he stays at his mini-studio like desk where he randomly composes sounds and words, I don't know.

It was one of a hella awkward scenario in my life where I go stiff whenever I look at Min to the Yoon to the Gi. As if I am still trying to digest everything that has ever happened.

THANOS GO SNAP! Josa, you're now a damn fiancé to him. HOW THE HELL DID IT ALL STARTED ANYWAY!

"Can't you fucking sleep? I can't focus well on the song I am listening to," then, finally, I heard him groaned from his desk as he removed his headphones to give me a side glance.

I pouted in annoyance, I can't breathe an air in this room!

"I-I can't sleep! I wanna go home!" I complained before looking away but upon doing that, I get to see a photo of him with a woman and two children.

I squinted my eyes, "that woman looks awfully familiar," I told myself, unconsciously saying my thoughts out loud and that made Yoongi turned his whole attention towards me.

"Of course, that's our producer, wife to our youngest member, and someone who..." he suddenly stopped midway, then decided to just glare at me before he goes back to his one big ass monitor.

"Sleep, kiddo. Don't go pry on someone else's business."

Ha? The audacity of this cat to tell me that! They should be the one who shouldn't be prying on someone else's life! Hypocrite!

I slept the night away in annoyance, on the couch.

-

"Yoongi is working?"

His older brother, Yahwi, nodded as he gave me a whitish pink box with a cute ruffled ribbons on it. He told me that someone delivered this thing to me and should enjoy whatever is inside. At first, I was doubtful because it was heavy as hell! But since it's Yahwi, I guess I could trust the world a little.

He left after that, and the parents are working as well. I got this house all to myself and I honestly just want to go home but whenever I doㅡ a scary hellhound is waiting for me by the main entrance of this house.

To sum it all up, I stayed inside our- I mean Yoongi's room until they get home. While I am on it, I decided to open the box that someone delivered to me. I wonder who? Maybe mom and dad?

Upon opening the box, I was at awe when I got to see a cute pink pumps, a golden heart necklace, with its chandelier earrings, then this adorable pink ruffled dress?! Wait, wait- someone wants me to wear this?

I thought there won't be any letter for this but there was at the bottom of the box after pulling out the dress. I took the letter to read what's inside and boy, I don't even know if I should be thankful or be annoyed again!

'I don't know shit about women clothing but I had help, and he said this is what you girls wear. Yeah, so whatever, just wear it later. I'll take you to the studio.

Ps. Don't overdo your make-up.

- MYG'