민 1: parents

"I'm just a girl standing infront of a boy, asking him to love me."

"Hey, idiot! Are you out of your mind already? That's only Park Jimin's poster you've been fantasizing the whole day!"

"Wah! How dare you ruin the moment, Zette?! I'm totally having a beautiful moment here with my Park Jimin!"

I badly want to whack her head with the book I'm holding for interrupting my session with Park Jimin's poster that I bought last week from a KPOP store! Gosh!! Good thing our friendship title saved her from my wrath!!

"HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR NEWEST MV? YOUNG FOREVER? OH MY GOD! THAT WAS BREATHTAKING!!! I CAN'T!!"

I kept squealing and screaming as I keep pulling on the hem of her shirt, thinking about the faceu of my beloved Park Jimin! Aaah! I'm so inlove!

"Yeah, my best friend is freaking inlove with a poster," she rolled her eyeballs.

"I'll be making a reaction video about their MV! Nevermind if I had already watched it! I'll just exaggerate my reactions," I giggled which made her scrunched her nose in disgust.

"You're obsessed," she stated.

"For Bangtan, yes," I didn't denied.

She only rolled her eyes at me again and told me that she'll be going home now since her parents would probably go looking for her. We bid our goodbyes and I'm sure she already said hers to my parents outside.

I'm not really claiming to be a fan of the Korean Pop itself since I only know BTS and in BTS, Jimin Park is very common in my vocabulary hihi. But actually I also know one group and Suzette is a die-hard fan of that kpop boy group that competes with my boys!

Was it XO, uh pretty not sure about the spelling but yeah or something? I think something close to that! Suzette was the first to introduce the Kpop world to me and that's when I met BTS that changed the course of my life.

They have this unique personality and you can't take your eyes off the screen as you watch them dance or sing. They're oozing with charisma and talent, no wonder they're quite known on the streets nowadays.

Jimin is exceptional because I laaav him!!

"Josa?? What on earth have you been doing inside your room? Come out and help your twin on his task!"

I was snapped out from my reverie when I heard my mother's voice from outside. I instinctively pouted my lips in annoyance because of my klutz twin who still needs an assistant for his own duties.

"Coming!!" I replied back.

"Oh! There goes my sweetie pie! I'll be going to the supermarket to buy something, okay? Please behave and help your dad! Give mommy a kiss first!"

Despite my mother being a demanding person, we still love her throughout the days and nights. Even if she kept forgetting that I am me and my twin is himself or when she always tend to remember that she both have twins that are girls.

"Bye, mom!" We both waved our hands.

"So, bro? Whatcha doin'? What can I do to help you?" I beamed a smile but it was automatically erased after seeing our kitchen sink that was full of unwashed dishes. He playfully smirked at me as he turn his back away from me, tossing the apron exactly on my face!!

"Daaad! Look at Geno! He's making me suffer!!" I complained after seeing my father just in time as he carried some boxes.

"Idiot! You're just going to wash one spoon! Why are you so exaggerating?" I annoyingly rolled his eyeballs like what Suzette has been doing.

Gasp! They have their own eye language and I'm not aware of it!!!

"Kids, if you didn't noticed, we have guests just sitting outside and I want you both to entertain them. Okay?" He tapped our shoulders as we exchanged confused glances over the living room. Since I don't like washing anything, I decided to go to the living room instead and yeah, somewhat entertain the guests but I was surprised when they look at us both.

"Mr. and Mrs. Min, they are my children that I've been talking about." Our father introduced us to them which confuses me while Geno seemed to be expecting this to happen.

What exactly is happening?

Wait....

They suddenly spoke in a different language that I didn't understand but seems familiar to my ears. . .

Where did I heard those words. . .

OH MY.

DID THEY JUST SPOKE KOREAN?!

WE HAVE KOREAN CUSTOMERS?!?!?

LIKE JINJJA?!?!

"Ah, I understand," my brother replied which made my eyebrows furrowed. I thought he doesn't understand that language whenever I asked him to?? What the heck??

"They said that their child is a boy and he's currently in Korea, pursuing his career," he told my father who was quietly listening to their out of the world conversation.

Gosh, why am I freaking left out?

"So. . . it has been decided then," my father smiled faintly as he look at me with those sad eyes.

"What do you mean, dad?" I questioned as I glance at the visitors who doesn't seem to visit our house just for fishballs. I gasped in surprise after noticing a little girl who was staring at me for so long. . . morelike glaring at me.

"We'll prepare everything, thank you for coming."

***

After that, my brother and I decided to walk outside for some fresh air. The sea is relaxing from afar and the wind blew perfectly at every steps we took. I kept glancing at Geno but it seems like he's spacing out for some reason.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, breaking the silence between the two of us.

"Nothing, I'm just cherishing each moments with you while I still have the time to do so," he shrugged.

I snorted.

"Wow! Is that what you get from watching silly kdramas all night? You're getting cheesier!" I teased as I poked his sides but he only swatted my hands away.

"That's why you're an idiot when it comes to this kind of situation," he sighed and I frowned.

"You're so mean!!"