민 4 : sleep

I am in daze.

I kept pinching myself at my OWN room with SUGA, as I tried to sink in everything that I've just been through. My feet was frozen on the floor while staring at the black and white room of Min Yoongi.

Who, my beloved dears, I'm engaged with. My future husband. The man I'm going to be tied up with forever. As in. Ever. Till death do us apart stuff..

But I'm just a fan..

How could this happen..

I ran out of words to say that I just moved from my spot and carried my things in the corner just to take a good look of the interior of his room. The composer's room. BigHit's legendary producer. Bangtan's amazing rapper. One of the world's unique visuals. Cutest meow.

But he's still a bitch.

Hmp!

"Why are you smiling at my photo?"

I was startled by a sudden voice that I almost dropped the frame from my hands but good thing I catched it in time!

"Sweet Jesus, you. . you scared . . . me," My jaw dropped all of a sudden upon seeing him, on his pajama pants and v-neck white shirt, fresh from the shower. Totally unbothered that someone else is inside his room!

Way to go, man! Your fans would surely want a sneek peak of this!

"I-I wasn't!" I denied, putting the frame back from its place and moving away from his photos as if they're the ugliest pictures I've ever seen.

His lips curved into a smug that later turned into a bitch face.

"You choose wherever you want to sleep, we'll talk about everything tomorrow, I'm tired today," he nonchalantly yawned as he slid to his comforters, sleeping like a log.

"Mean Min!!" I whispered harshly before going to the couch, lying down there and crossing my arms in annoyance, probably would get some sleep too.

HECK! I THINK THIS IS ALL A DREAM!