민 3: clueless

"Why doesn't she look amazed upon seeing me?"

"She's not fond of you, honestly. ."

"Oh, likewise then."

My smile faded when I got to see those cold eyes of his that I've been noticing ever since they debuted. Ever since that day, I promised to myself that I won't be liking such person anymore.

But I automatically turned my head towards Jimin who was startled when I got to look at him! Gaaah!! His precioussss eyeeees!!

"Jimin-ahhh!" I screamed.

"Goodness, you're embarrassing me infront of my friends," I heard Geno whispered as he pulled me down to sit again.

"But it's Jimin!!! My love!!! My soul!!!" I cried as I struggle against his grip, he only heaved a sigh. I looked at Jimin and he was already looking away especially when that cold freak glared at him!!

"Yah! Don't you stare at my Jimin that way!! He's mine!!" I pouted as I pointed him who only raised an eyebrow as if he doesn't care.

"Course he is," he scoffed.

"Grrrr!!"

"Your sister is a lunatic when it comes to Jimin," Namjoonie whistled and I apparently darted my gaze on him. I badly want to touch his dimples!! Aaah!! I've seen Mr. Dimples in person finally!!!

"JOONIEEE!!!!" I squeal as I kept on removing Geno's arms around me that prevents me to get close to him!! Aaah!!

"Oh, damn."

"She's a lunatic when it comes to us," Jin corrected him.

***

I took a lot of photos with them, and they even signed some of my stuff while my parents are still busy talking with that cold guy named Yoongi and with the other Korean customers that has been staring at me as if I'm a sight to avoid.

I'm totally clueless.

But! At least I have BTS here in my territory!!! Omg!!

"You're so handsome," I shyly complimented Jungkook, who was married years ago already and he has some adorable twins and a cute little girl that looks like him as well.

He smiled genuinely, bowing his head.

"Thank you, my wife says so," he chuckled and I'm sure it made my face damn red because of his beautiful voice!!! Aaah!

"Jin oppa is tall,"

"Y-Your head! Don't look up too much!" he gasped as he gently lowered my head just to meet his chest. He bended his knees a little so that I don't need to look up to see his handsome face!

"Please take care of Yoongi's heart,"

I couldn't understand him but when I heard "juseyo", I suddenly guessed that he's asking for a favor and I don't even know what that is. I'm just too mesmerized looking at his handsome features.

"Silly, she won't understand," Namjoon laughed as he tapped Jin's shoulder.

"What did he say?" I asked Namjoon who's as tall as Jin so I had to, you know, lift my head up. And that made them all laugh, seriously, what's so funny?!

"Gentlemen, it's time."

Their laugh subsided when father started talking behind us, they went to serious mode that quick while I'm still clueless about what's happening.

Being puzzled, I just followed them inside the living room and took a seat beside my mother who seem to have cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"N-Nothing," she tried to smile.

Everybody has plastered a serious-bitch face on while I am here, totally dumbfounded about the happenings around me. I looked at them one by one, hoping to get an answer but none.

"I'll be agreeing about the deal, Mr. Min. Just take good care of my child," father bowed respectively at the said man infront of us.

"What? Is Geno going away?" I asked, eyes wide open as I look at my brother who rolled his eyes at me in annoyance again. He even mouthed 'idiot'!

"You'll have a year to pay the debt, and after that, we'll return your daughter."

"Yes, we will. As soon as possible."

"Very well then, take the girl with us to Daegu."

I thought at first that they're talking about Geno but just as when the BTS members started approaching me and. . . my luggage?! What's that doing here?!

WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING HERE?!