민 5 : first morning

I ain't dreaming at all.

I pinched myself.

I bit myself.

I slapped myself.

ALL AND STILL I AM NOT BACK AT HOME.

I AM NOT IN A DREAM AND IT FREAKS ME OUT!

"You have been staring at me for a minute now," I heard Yoongi say as he sat up on the bed, looking back at me with his lazy glare.

And what did he say?!

Me?!

Staring at his face?!

Never!

"THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMAREEEEEEEEE!"

-

Unfortunately, sadly and tragicallyㅡ I am stuck in this house with that cat eyed Yoongi. I honestly don't want to go outside the room because who knows that there might be mafias or something that will get me!

"Mom's preparing breakfast, get your ass up," he knocked, leaning by the door frame. I only rolled my eyes at him and still didn't move an inch from the couch, hugging my knees with my suitcases and bags surrounding me.

Yes, protect me.

From that cat!

"Jimin's coming over."

And all of a sudden, I found myself sitting beside Yoongi with his family while his mother was preparing our meal, then the father was busy reading a newspaper and his uhm, older brother was eating quietly while browsing through his Ipad. He looks like a businessman.

Yet, no sign of Jimin!

"I know that this is too sudden for you, Josa but you'll understand one day. Still attending highschool, right?" Mr. Min spoke, his eyes were the same as Yoongi but he's a bit friendly than the rest...

"I am...I am a first year college student," I replied in a small voice, but did...

DID HE JUST THOUGHT I AM A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!

Then I heard someone snorting, who seems to be the older brother.

"Really, dad? I told you he's a freshman, not a highschool student," he chuckled, gone were his serious and scary aura.

"Your father thinks every small woman is a highschool student, dear," then Mrs. Min butted in.

"But mom's taller," Yoongi said from his seat as he ate and that made everyone laughed in harmony, and I can't seem to understand a thing but- wow?

Where did that cold atmosphere went?

Maybe, this family...is nice.

Still, where is Jimin???