college dayze flashback cont.

Tinas POV

after catching that slut with Ben something inside me was burning. A part of me was hurt-but a bigger part of me was relived. I laughed as each step down the ancient staircase creaked. I could hear bens footsteps hot on my trail. "Tina wait!!" he pleaded as he held the white plush pillow in place of his member. I didnt understand why he was covering it up at this point-ive seen it many times.

"there is nothing to be said ben! if anything this is a wakeup call for me" I said more under my breath. I didnt turn around meet his face I just kept my journey towards the front door of the gross frat house. once i finally reached the door, a familiar old rusted baseball cap made its appearance on a head i knew very well. Ryan jumped out and blocked me from leaving. "Ryan i dont have time for your bullshit right now i have things i need to be doing" i said in a dismissive tone. Ryan was the nicest brother out of the bunch. Jack and matt were complete ass holes that tried to get with me after they saw me leaving Bens room one night. Little did they know I am NOT that kind of girl.

"its not his fault matt made a bet and-" rage filled me at the word "bet" I  lashed out at Ryan cutting him off "a bet....A BET?! he sleeps with girls for bets? funny, I guess I was a bet too hmm? what was the bet Ryan? who can get a black girl!?" I yelled at him. Not giving him a chance to respond i shoved passed him and walked out of the house "thats what I get for thinking a fling with a frat guy was a good idea" i thought to myself.

Weeks passed and I avoided Ben at all costs. I took different routs to class, ate at different dining halls. I did everything in my power to avoid him and for a good amount of time it worked. His pleading texts did nothing to me and I was honestly more confused than the beginning of whatever we had. For all I was concerned, we were not together. so why did I feel like this was some sort of "catch your partner in a cheating act". 

After lab one day, I sat in the hallway lounge just to rest myself. I had felt successful in avoiding him. But i was trying to figure out why I was angry. After all, it was just a hookup-not a relationship. i pulled out the school newspaper just to catch up on some of the current events. I didnt  get a chance read for long-as familiar presence sat in the lounging chair across from me. His lingering smell instantly alerted me on who it was and I kept my eyes glued to the newspaper. Ben sat for a couple minutes, waiting for me to acknowledge him. I had nothing to say-it had been weeks since i had talked to him let alone seen his face.

"Tina please, you cant keep avoiding me forever" he pleaded with me trying to wedge his head between my eyes and the paper. "Actually i can do as I please, for as long as I like thank you very much" i answered curtly as I raised the paper closer to my eyes to block out his blue ones. His large peach hand came in between me and my paragraphs and he lowered the newspaper from my hands. I scoffed at him and arose from my seat ready to leave when his hand grabbed my wrist. I jerked my arm back and shot him a look of disgust. "what do you want from me!?" I asked frustrated. I tried hard not to raise my voice as students were passing by. 

"a chance to explain myself?! is that so much?" he asked now equally as frustrated. "explain for what Ben?! we fucked. a couple of times. thats it. nothing more nothing less. MOVE ON!" i spat at him looking up into his eyes. "it wasnt just a fucking lay Tina! goddamnit how can you just dismiss us like that?!" he said now screaming at me. I couldnt do this in front of other people now staring at us. I caught a professor rolling their eyes at us-probably thinking  we were another dysfunctional couple. 

I walked away from him making my way to the double glass doors with him hot on my feet. I honestly had no idea why a player like him was being so anal about me not fucking around with him anymore. Maybe it had to do with the fact I broke it off with him instead of the other way around. He and I didnt exchange words as we walked down the street to my room. Right when we entered he slammed the door shut behind him and watched my movements around my room. I was planning on ignoring his presences- I should have learned by now that never works with Ben.

"Tina im not leaving until we talk about this!" he said raising his voice at me. i stopped and turned around to him to see his blue eyes filled with fury. I walked over to him and frowned. I stared into his eyes in what seemed like forever just searching for an answer to his ridiculous behavior. " i know what this is alllll about" I said in the most smug voice I could muster. "your mad that I cut you off and you didnt get the chance to cut me off!" I screamed at him "you have the fucking nerve coming at me like this when your entire college career all you have done is fucked girls over and thrown their feelings out the window! well how does it feel now hmmm? not so sweet IS IT!" I hadnt noticed I climbed on my step stool to come face to face with him. His peach tone was now a deep red as he screamed back at me "me not wanting to be with those girls is different! they knew they were just a lay IM BIG BEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I CALL THE SHOTS!" 

at this point I couldnt stop laughing . He had no idea who he was fucking with. "well sorry to break it to you big baby but I call the shots. not you." i said testing his patience. I dug my finger into his firm chest and he just got angrier. His angry demeanor calmed and he lifted me off my step stool and tried to kissed me. I slapped him across his face causing him to fall back a little. " that shit might work on those hoes but im not one of them. It was such a big mistake to even get with you and i really regret it now. Just get out-and go to your 'pretty hoes' and leave me THE FUCK ALONE!" I said pointing to the door. He had a staring match with me for a bit trying to decide what he was going to say. 

"you know what fuck you Tina i can get any girl I want here I dont need you" he said trying to shove off the mean slap I just gave to his face. "then leave?" I answered curtly. He didnt budge. He stood there staring at me again. I became annoyed and left him standing there. After a couple of minutes he broke the silence and said "no one has ever rejected me before.." more to himself than to me. I continued to ignore him and straighten up my room. he watched me move around him trying my hardest to ignore his presence. 

"you want me to leave?" he finally asks in a more defeated tone. "duh." i answer shortly. He stands up and walks towards me. I stand my ground with a scowl on my face. To my surprise he places a lingering kiss on my forehead. "ill leave for now-but Ill be back tomorrow" he said not giving me a chance to answer.

I thought that would be the last day I ever communicated with him. Never would I imagine this would be the guy I would spend the rest of my life with.