Untitled Part 26

"who's pussy is this?" Ben seethed through his teeth as he was plowing into my endlessly. The constant rhythm of our skin contacting was echoing the room. He had me face down, ass up. But I couldn't answer him. He kept hitting that one spot and I couldn't fucking breath. With no answer he wraps his arm around my chest now bringing my back flush against his bare chest.

He starts to slow down his rhythm, with long, slow, deep strokes into me. I can feel myself sucking the life out of him again. "I...I can't take it anymore!" I scream as he assaults my clit with his other hand. "Take this dick baby" was his fucking response. We have been at it for close to an hour now. His stamina always got stronger when he was jealous.

Earlier that day

"Ben let's go" I said now closing his computer. He gave me the what the fuck look but didn't say anything. "Where are we going...why are we going anywhere..." He trailed off now following me out of his office. "It's 1 pm. You have been in there since 6 this morning. You haven't eaten anything all day and im friggen starving so. We are going to go get some lunch. " I said grabbing my purse off of the kitchen counter. "Pumpkin it hasn't been that long your over....whoa" he stopped looking at his watch. "Ok let's go get some food" he said following me out of the house.

Once we made it downtown, we chose a small private like cafe. Jazz tunes played lowly and the clinging of glass cups and ceramic dishes rang. There was a homey, wooden aura thorough out that looked incredible the way the light was peeking through the skylights. That's when the problem began. We were seated right by the bay window, which was always my favorite place to sit. Staring outside at the cars passing by a baritone voice came ringing behind me. "What can I get you guys today?" The man asked. His eyes met mine and I have to say he was a pretty good looking guy. Tanned skin with light brown eyes and dark brown hair. His stubble was perfectly trimmed and his dimples were shinning through his smile. He was adorable. And I couldn't put my finger on his age.

He must have been staring too long. Because once I looked down at the menu again I heard Ben clear his throat at the guy. Looking up from the laminated pieces of paper I see been growing impatient. He's getting a bit agitated and the guy seems to be testing him. "I'll have the BLT sandwich with extra bacon" he said still eyeing this guy so carefully. He was getting angry. But for what I didn't know.

Looking back up at the waiter, he was already staring at me again. "For you gorgeous?" He asked. I couldn't help but blush. "The pancake platter please"  I said now closing my menu and yanking the other menu from under Ben. He was still giving this guy the death stare.

"For drinks?" The waiter asked me, never looking Ben's way. "A water and..." I trailed off now looking at Ben get more agitated by the second. When he didnt answer I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "An orange juice for him thanks" with that the waiter left with a wink, and a hand full of menus.

Ben rubbed his hands over his face.
"What's wrong?" I asked him now drawing circles on his hands with my thumb. "That man needs to calm down with you Tina" he said looking like a jealous teenage boyfriend. "Oh my gosh Ben calm down he just wants a good tip" I said now turning my attention to the drinks that were coming out. I smiled at him. And ben rolled his eyes.

"Uh can I get a water too" he said as he was placing our straws on the table. I gave him a questioning look. "Coming up" he said now excusing himself. I started to bang on the table with my straw trying to get the plastic to break through the paper. Before I could stick my straw into the water Ben pulled it away.

"What the fuck?" I asked him as he cradled my drink. The other cup of water had come and he informed us our food would be out shortly. "Don't drink this." He said lowly.

"What am I going to drink then Ben?" I said now cooking up an attitude. I didn't know what was getting into him but I could see his temper was building up. He pushed the new glass of water my way. I gave him a questioning look. "I don't trust this guy." He said now sticking his straw into his orange juice.