its too hot!

"damn it Ben grow a vagina it isn't that hot" Tina said licking her fingers. I was gargling with ice cold water trying to desperately get this heat around my tongue to come to an end.

She starts giggling with a wing still in her hand. I roll my eyes at her making fun of me. Her tolerance level for spice is on a whole other level. "How are you going to eat another one??!" I asked in disbelief. My tongue was still burning and I wanted to rip it out of my mouth. "You are going to need some milk..or some bread to get rid of that sweety" Tina taunted still chowing down on the fire hot wings.

We had ordered takeout from Fridays. I can usually handle the buffalo ones but she insisted we try the ghost pepper. She swore they wouldn't be that hot but I should know not to trust her when it comes to such things.

I stood there with a sad look on my face and my tongue hanging out feeling completely hopeless. She rolled her eyes at me and sauntered over the the sink to wash the access flavor off her hands. "I cannot believe you right now" she said shaking her head pouring the soap into her hands. I embraced her from behind sticking my face in the crook of her neck. "Help me honey peaseeeeeee" I teased. She pushed out of my embrace and gave me a playful head shake. "You are being a big baby"  she said now pouring me a glass of milk.

"But I'm your big baby" I said chugging down the cup of milk. "I mean....I guess" she said putting the left overs in the fridge. "I would kiss you but I know you still have all that hot shit in your mouth" I said placing the glass in the sink.

Her laugh escapes her lips-loud and strong. "Ben get out" she says now shoving me out of the kitchen. I turn around to look at her..her breast look a lot bigger than normal...kinda like when she got pregnant.

"Pumpkin?" I ask hesitantly. "What" she responds crossing her arms making her breasts look even larger. "Are you....."

"Am i what Ben?" She asks getting a bit irritated.

I can't help but stare at her breasts now not being able to say a word. Are we going to have another kid? Do we want another kid? I came out of my trance with a slap across the head. "Stop staring like a horny teenager geez" she said now pulling them out of her bra.

"What are you-" I was cut off with the view of her dark nipples staring back at me. She started moving her breasts up and down. Each hand overflowing with her breasts.

"You are asking for me to take you over my knee" I said feeling my dick get excited. She pulled her shirt right back over her mounds laughing. "What were you going to ask?!" She asks with her hands on her tiny hips.

"Are u pregnant?" I ask now pulling down my pants. "Ben what the hell no!...and what are you doing?"

"Do you want to be pregnant??" I ask now stripping out of my boxers. "Ben! Put that thing away the kids could run down here at any moment!!" She said blushing at me.

"It's 1230 am babe and this is your fault" I said now running after her with a full blown erection. It's like the older we got the more I craved her. I always had to prove she belonged to me.

"Ben stop!! Your going to poke me with it!" She shrieked. "Sweety imma do more than poke you with it come here!" I teased chasing her around the kitchen island. "You are always horny what is wrong with you?!" She said now standing on the opposite side. Her hands were resting in the island as she looked at me out if breath.

"I will always be horny for you" I said with so much lust. I felt like I was about to have blue balls. "Now bring. that ass. here." I said as a statement. Of course she challenged me.

"Only if you can catch me!" And with that she took off up the stairs. She was always a quick one and this time was no different. Running into our bedroom no one was there..she was playing hide and seek again and I'm going to definitely punish her this time.