not your choice.

BEN POV

as the sun hit my face peering through the window, I realized Tina's legs were tangled with mine and one of her stray curls resting on my tongue. Brushing the curl out of my mouth I turned to my side, pulling her tiny frame into mine. I stuffed my face into her nest of curls and took a deep breath smelling that familiar coconut fresh scent. It's good to finally be home.

Her hands found mine around her waist and she started leaving soothing rubs on them. She turned to see my face in my embrace and kissed my stubble. "I like this" she whispered to me still grazing her fingers over my stubble. I placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. I don't think words could describe how happy I was to be home. "I like you" I responded looking into her eyes. She giggled like a little school girl which made me laugh a bit. She started squirming when I started my tickle attack on her sides. "Stop.....STOPPP BEN!" she tried to say with a straight face in-between her laugh attack. Our fun was brought to a halt with a ring of her cellphone. Breaking herself out of my embrace she rolled over to the nightstand. Her hand started searching around the night table until she hit her phone. Without looking she hit the accept button.

"What" she asked a bit irritated. She popped up fast now sitting upright. Her hand ran over her face. "Eric what if she's pregnant?!" She asked. I sat there confused as hell trying to figure out what was going on. After a long pause she responded "you have to tell her." She shook her head and with a quick goodbye she hung up.

When she turned to me she was shaking her head back and forth in disbelief. "Eric got who pregnant?" I asked now sitting up with her. "Might have gotten Tori pregnant" she said now getting up out of bed. Her shirt flew over her head and came at full speed to my face. "The doctor?" I asked now removing the cloth from my face. "Yep. She won't keep it either I know that for a fact" she said now striping out of her underwear. I couldn't answer because I was so distracted by that ass I haven't taped in what seemed like forever. She turned around to look at me-but naked. With her Hershey kiss nipples erect as ever and her hair hanging wildly. I couldn't control myself. I got up from the bed and walked over to her gorgeous body-this was going to be an eventful shower.

TORI POV

Eric was acting weird..probably how he acts once he gets what he wants. Part of me was hurt but the other part of me scolded myself for feeling bad. I gathered my keys off of his counter and slipped them into my pocket. He was staring at me with his pants hanging dangerously low. There was a sense of sorrow in his eyes. I couldn't wrap my finger around it but at this point, I didn't care. I got what I asked for and it was time to go. Walking towards the door he called out my name. "Tori wait" he said now running his hands through his hair. "We...have to talk" he said now coming closer to me. "No we dont Eric...it was just a fuck that's it.it won't happen again, you don't even have to speak to me an-" "I don't think that will be possible." He cut me off not able to look me in the eye. "Why...not.." I asked him now growing skeptical. He motioned me over to the couch and I followed. He stood, waiting for me to take a seat. He didn't sit with me though which made me feel inferior.

I stood up not allowing him to look down at me. "Tori you are going to want to sit" he said now looking me in the eye. "You are not going to talk down to me. What the hell is going on." I said now folding my arms over my chest. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and took a deep breath. "You...might be pregnant" he said not making eye contact. I stood there. Pondering what he just said,wondering if this was some stupid kind of joke. I started to laugh. It was the only thing I could do. "You're kidding right?" I asked him playfully pushing him back. He didn't crack a smile. Just a guilty look plastered on his face. "I'm sorry Tori i-" I cut him off with a shove. I couldn't believe this. "You didn't use a condom?!" I screamed at him. He shook his head. "I got caught up in the moment and its never happened before." He said rubbing his hands over his face.

"How ..what...why, how could you do this?! I could be expecting! I could be having a baby! A human life! Do you realize how serious this is?! You probably do this to all the girls!! Trying to spread around your seed!"
I said now pacing the room. I couldn't be pregnant. Let alone with a player. A guy who used me for my body, a guy who has no interest in me-how would he take care of my kid.
"Okay one I've never gotten a girl pregnant-i wouldn't do this shit on purpose you think I want to make a baby with you right now?" He said defensively. "So I was good enough for sex but not to be the mother of your children..cool. so typical!" I screamed at him now walking out of his space. "What?!" He screamed at me now pinning me against the wall. His eyebrows met each other and his jaw line was contracting. I didn't know why he was so angry. I was the one that could pregnant for goodness sake! "I never EVER said I just wanted you for sex. That was your idea. And for you to think I wouldn't take care of my kid is low as hell Tori. " He said finally letting my arms go. The rage in his eyes was burning a hole through me. "Eric we arnt married. We don't have a relationship. This was just a one time thing and you expect me to think you would take care of this potential child? Come on. Who are you kidding" I said now rolling my eyes at him. After a long pause he broke the silence. "So you don't think I would be a good dad?" He asked lowly looking at his feet. I didn't know how to respond to that.

No? Yes? He was amazing with Marci and the twins. He was so fatherly I thought he was her father. It wasn't his skills with kids, it was his relationship with me that I questioned and how that would play out in a tiny persons life. "I've seen you with Marci and I know you are amazing with kids Eric." I said not knowing where this conversation was going. "Then why wouldn't you have my baby?" He asked with glassy eyes. His tears were about to spill over. I didnt know he was this emotional. "Because we don't have a relationship.and that would affect their life ERIC, whether you think so or not" I said not entertaining his tears. I grabbed my bag off of the table. Looking back at him wipe away his tears. A part of me broke but his feelings didn't matter anymore. "Whether I'm pregnant or not, I'm not having a baby. I'm sorry" I said. Not giving him a chance to respond. I shut the door, not looking back.