I'm Weak , I Know That

Author : OK so at the moment its third POV , so yeah ...... who'll be doing the disclaimer ?
Sakura : um.... can I do it ?
Author : sure ! I see no harm.
Sakura : Author-chan doesn't own us only my behavior but other than that she doesn't own us. Though , she is new with making stories , so please bear with her and don't count on fast updates , her exams will be coming in about a weeks time. Um... Enjoy ?

------------------------------------------------------

The sky was blue. obviously. The clouds were white. Nah they were black. The trees were greener than ever. Nah they were totally ashes. The streets were crowded as usual. What'dya they went on a vacation ! Everyone was happy. Except one bubblegum haired kunoichi ( did I spell it right? ).
She was tired. Again. Her mother-like figure had left her to do paperwork while going to drink sake. The rest of Konoha 12 ? Oh just doing the things. Naruto eating ramen , Ino in the flower shop , Neji and Tenten training , Lee and Gai being....'youthful' , team 8 in the training grounds minus kurenai , all the sensei lazing in a bar , Choji eating and Shikamaru cloud-gazing. But where was our artist and wood user ? Well our wood user was on a mission and our artist was sketching a certain tired pink haired blossom all the while giving her some company.

" You really don't have to do this"
" But she's a Hokage , so I have to listen to her orders "
" The hag is only using you to do her paperwork while going to drink sake. You don't have to listen to her. " he reasoned.
" I know but it's not like I got somethin' better to do. " she argued.
" Why not go to rest , I can see bags forming under your eyes. " he suggested.
" I can't. I need to check on my patients in the hospital , train , arrange files then - " she was cut off when he said , " Sakura , you take too much responsibility "
Sakura sighed , " I know Sai , but still - " she was cut off again when Sai decided to pick her up bridal style and jump through the window.

She let out a small ' eep ! ' which Sai found it adorable. Over the years Sai had learned more about emotions , though he showed his newly achieved emotions in front of Sakura , and came to love Sakura in an over protective elder brother way. While she saw herself as his younger sister as well. He only dropped her once they reached the dango shop.

TIMESKIP

It was evening when all of Konoha 12 + sensei were summoned to the Hokage tower. Sakura and Sai were the last to reach there. When Sakura and Sai came in , nothing unusual was there. Tsunade checked to see everyone there and nodded to herself. She then spoke up ,

" There has been recent activity near the fire border and ANBU have a conformation that it is Sasuke Uchiha's cent. " Sakura tensed , Sai put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed. Tsunade continued, " I have decided that Naruto , Kiba , Neji , TenTen , Sai , Hinata , Shino , Shikamaru , Choji , Ino , Lee , Kakashi , Kurenai , Gai and Asuma. You'll be going to retrieve Sasuke. Sakura , a few ANBU came extremely injured and are at the hospital . They came from long term missions , so make sure to check for any infections , go. "

No matter how disheartened , she put up a fake smile and nodded and went outside.

Sai and Hinata objected saying things like she's an important assets to the team or that she's very strong , with Hinata stuttering of course. While the others just said that she'll drag them down or that she's too weak and that she'll just cry seeing Sasuke. When Naruto suddenly shouted ,
"Then why don't you stay with the weakling ! Huh ! "
Everyone looked smug and were smirking , knowing that they won't deny a mission.

Boy were they wrong.

" Fine / F-fine ! "
Everyone's smirks dropped , then Naruto asked , " wait , are you serious ? "
They both nodded , " very "
Since Naruto was bent on getting Sasuke back he shouted , " Fine ! Stay with that weakling ! I don't care ! " . But they made Hinata agree to go with them by force. Not wanting a fight , she agreed disheartened.

Outside , Sakura let out a sigh and gave a sad smile. She knew , no matter what , she could always count on Sai , Hina and Yamato sensei. With that she went to the hospital.

★ At The Hospital

At the hospital , she was angered. On the walk here , she had decided to straighten her thoughts and at the end she was angry. Angry that they thought she was weak , angry that they thought she still loved the bastard , angry that they thought she was a burden. And much more.
She went inside a room to see Yamato sensei unconscious on the bed. All her previous thoughts gone , she concentrated on healing her sensei. After all the major wounds were healed , she healed all the bruises and scars and his body. She sat next to his bed on a chair.

He woke up soon to see a tired Sakura , deep in thought. Even though his throat was dry , he managed a small , " hi " . He saw her head shoot up and look. At him , then get off her chair , go outside. She came in a few minutes later with a glass of water. He thankfully took it and drank it in gulp. He saw that she was angered at something and asked. She told him but didn't shed a single tear , just what he had expected from her.
A few moments later the door opened to reveal Sai. They chatted for awhile , just enjoying each other's company.

Time Skip

She was still angry , so she hadn't healed other ANBU , not caring about them bleeding to death or dying from poison or infection. As she walked down the path to her house , she felt a pair of eyes watching her. She flicked a kunai to her right and waited.

CLANG !

And that was what she needed. She flickered away from sight and behind the person with a kunai to their neck. It was an ANBU , a ROOT ANBU at that. The ANBU tensed , having not sensed her come behind them.

She sighed , " need something ? "
The ANBU replied , " Danzo-sama summoned you " . By the voice , she guessed , he was a male. She removed the kunai and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

Author : Aaaaannnnnndd CUT ! Good job people. Sai , do you mind ?
Sai : Author-chan does not own dick-less's show

Comment

Vote

Love us

&

Ja Ne