Chap. something

She wasn't that bad even he had to admit. Bonus she didn't even like Konoha.

Deidara glanced at Sakura, making sure that he kept his expression neutral at all times around her, although he knew he won't be able to.

"I wanna ask something, un." He stated and turned towards Sai who looked at him as a sign that he was listening.

"Why are you still following us ? Haven't you gotten the food and whatever ?"

Sakura looked at Deidara with a brow raised, "Jeez, do ya really hate us that much ?"

He just looked at her and eyed her before nodding and looking back at Sai ignoring Sakura and her incredulous stare.

"Well, we didn't come here for the food, we only did that on Tobi's suggestion but we really have no reason coming here."

Deidara looked at him, a bit confused, "wait seriously. So you happened to be wandering around, un ?"

Sai pressed his lips before looking at Deidara,  "No... more like Sakura felt your chakra and immediately came here."

The ex-Iwa nin looked at her with a deadpan expression and just shook his head slowly.

She just grinned brightly, "I did it cuz i loovvveee you !" making sure to stretch the 'love'. Making him blush and look forward with furrowed eyebrows.

She looked at Sai while smiling and pointing at him, who rolled his eyes at her childish behaviour while smiling lightly, and then she mouthed to him, that Tobi saw, 'so cute'

Sakura looked ahead thoughtfully, "she's been getting so many comments lately. She's been so drunk with giddiness for the past 5 minutes."

Sai just facepalmed, "here we go."

Deidara scrunched up his nose before looking at her, "what are you talking about, un ?"

Sakura blinked as if coming out of a daze and looked at Deidara, a bit of a lost look in her eyes, "Author-Sama of course."

Tobi tilted his head, confused and genuinely interested in what she was talking about,

"......who.... ?"

Sakura looked at Tobi, "Author-Sama. You don't know what I'm talking about ?" Both shook their head, "well.... watch."

She walked a bit ahead, "OI, I'M TIRED FROM HOLDING ALL THIS !! GIMME A SEALING SCROLL PLEASE !!!!"

Because author-Sama is a cliché piece of shit leaves swirled around and a scroll plopped out of nowhere and landed into Deidara's hand, his eye widened with shock and disbelief while Sakura was grinning like crazy, "See ?"

Sakura then opened the scroll and laid it down and piled up the dango boxes and Sai started writing some stuff while Deidara and Tobi kept staring at Sakura.

"Wait so you can ask for anything, un ?"

"Well, not really, no. Only small things like a kunai but when I'm training, not in battle. And I can't ask for big things....." she furrowed her eyebrows, the dazed look returning, "like for the village to love me."

Deidara eyed her a bit then he bit his lower lip, not too hard before he, albeit a bit shyly, muttered loud enough for them to hear, "I don't see why they hate you...... un."

Sakura looked at him, silently thanking him as a bright smile appeared and Deidara twitched cuz he knew she gonna tease him.

But she just turned ahead, a smile remaining on her face, and took the scroll and started to walk ahead. Leaving Deidara to blink in astonishment.

He smirked a bit, not remaining shocked for long. After all, his previous guesses had not been exactly all correct, she did tend to be a bit unpredictable, something good in his eyes.

::

OKAY guys, experienced side of wattpad, I need your help. Gosh that reminded me of Dora. Shudder.

There's this book. But I can't find it. Help.

Now, I tried to find the book

Now, I tried to find the book. No luck. Too many books with the same name.

Then I tried the author but again no luck. A lot of people have that name.

Now if I remembered from which book I took this screenshot from, that would've been useful but Idk.

Plz help.