"You're Not As Cute As You Act"

Sai gazed at Tobi silently but kept an eye on his sister type figure in case Sakura decided to be stupid. Again. Because last time it didn't end well. Sweat drop.

-:- Flashback no jutsu -:-

Sakura was bored. And when she was bored, she did stupid stuff. And when she did stupid stuff, there were consequences. And when there were consequences, for some reason what ever she did backfired on him ! Yet he never knew why. Karma probably.

Sakura stood up and threw away the book that she held. She was bored and the book was not helping.

It was actually snowing outside as they were in a no name town where it snowed throughout winter. Danzo had given them a mission and they were resting in a hotel before going back to report it as they had finished.

Sai sat there. She had went outside like she was gonna destroy some village from the amount of boredom that was stuffed in her mind and that was NOT good. Period.

He was just walking around when a HUGE pile of snow fell on him.

His head stuck out as he gazed, unamused, at a sheepish Sakura who was holding a light brown deer.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Where did you find that, ugly ?"

Ah. That ol' nickname.

She hopped down and smiled cheekily, "Around. Why'd you wanna know, handsome ?"

He rolled his eyes before pulling himself out of the pile of snow that ambushed him and studied the deer. It looked like it was in pain and he understood why when his gaze drifted to its leg and looked like it had been dipped in red paint from the amount of blood covering it. The wound was healed by Sakura most likely but she obviously brought it back here for some food and to clean it up.