Messing With The AKATSUKI

Author : Sup biaches ! It's
12:09 AM , Wednesday ,
11 May 2016 and my exams are gonna start on 19 May. And will end at .... lemme rememb for a sec ..... at ..... OK , in between
25 - 30 May. So don't expect any updates.

By the way , aren't blushing Akatsuki members adorable !
------------------------------------------------------

Me and Sakura were standing in front of Danzo , waiting for a mission. We were dying of boredom , so we decided to ask for a mission instead.

He looked at us with stern eyes.
" At the moment there are no missions , but you could do this one thing : we need to know information on the Akatsuki members. Test their abilities so we can make counter attacks. Know there personality , like , and dislikes , to know what makes them tick. So gather information on the Akatsuki anyway you can or want to. "

We nodded and left.

Outside Konoha , we jumped through trees to go faster. We both had large smirks plastered on our face. Well , at least I should practically feel her smirking mischievously.

Why ?

See , Danzo told us to gather information on the Akatsuki members and knowing me and Saku , we are going to annoy them to get a negative reaction , helping us in figuring out their personalities. It would be fun to mess with them. Me and Sakura have a habit of annoying our opponents if it's not silent assassination.

We were in our ROOT ANBU attire and had our masks on. Mine was a bear while Sakura's was a kitten. We were wearing cloaks with hoods as to keep our hair hidden.

We were a bit too far from Konoha but we didn't care.

We felt 2 chakra signatures coming our way so we jumped onto a tree and crouched on one of the hidden branches. We then hid our chakra signatures so they couldn't sense us. Out came a man with slicked back silver hair with a scythe on his back and a man with a hood and a mask that covers his face to his nose ; leaving only his eyes visible , that had green irises and red where the whites of his eyes should have been. Hmm ..... the former one would be the Jashininst , Hidan , while the latter is the money lover , Kakuzu.

Sakura Jumped out and landed in front of them.

" Shall we introduce ourselves ? "

The two members looked at her questioningly. Probably wondering if she's crazy to not run from two S- ranked criminals , if anything , they should be running from two ANBU that are ranking higher than them.

Hidan smirked at her sadistically and shouted while laughing ,
" Finally ! I haven't sacrificed anyone to Jashin-sama in ages ! "

He was about to charge at her when his partner raised his arm in front of the Jashininst , stopping him from attacking. He looked at his masked partner , annoyed , " what now Kakuzu ? "

" She can't have come here alone , she's from the leaf and she could have reinforcements coming for us too , think Hidan. "

I smirked , he's smart. I jumped out of the tree and landed beside Sakura and spoke up , " look what we found kitten ! 2 Akatsuki members , what a surprise indeed. "

She chuckled at me. " I have to agree , bear , I wasn't expecting them here. Looks like we'll just have to retreat , they're way too strong for us. We can never even hope to defeat 'em. "

I chuckled back at her sarcastic tone.

I looked to see the Jashininst about to explode. While the money lover's eye was twitching in annoyance. I grinned under my mask. It's working.

And then Sakura hit the Jashininst's nerve by saying , " Don't worry bear , the silver one is a Jashininst , that means he's totally weak. "

Like I said , she hit a nerve.

Hidan charged at her and in just a few seconds , he was tied to a tree swearing any and all things that came to his mind at her.

See , I'll explain , she had put all of us in a genjutsu. Tying Hidan and standing beside me again. And in the genjutsu it looked as though she was super fast. And by the looks of it they both haven't realised that she put them in a genjutsu

Kakuzu's eyes widened at Hidan. " Such speed.... " he muttered to himself making me chuckle.

Time skip bcz I'm awsum !

We had documented both their abilities but didn't give them to Danzo just yet. We decided to file all the members info first.

------------------------------------------------------

•_• Jashin-sama is amazing ,
(¥) you fucking author !
And what's this on my neck

$_$ Shush Hidan , that's your
Jashininst necklace. Now
let me count my money.