Am I Weak ? Hell No !

She looked at the man in front of her. " So ? Do you accept ? " he asked. She nodded. He was about to speak again , when she cut him off by saying , " On a condition , Sai is my partner and if he or I get a mission from you then we will go together. "

Danzo thought for a moment. Her skills were more than anyone except her and Sai knew of , she could easily mask her emotions , she was as fast as Might Gai and that Sai and Sakura knew each other's skills so they would make an excellent duo too. He nodded.

Time Skip to 2 months

After telling the news to Sai , they both decided to move to another house with three bedrooms , a huge kitchen , separate bathrooms for all three bedrooms , a lounge and a huge garden a few miles from Konoha. Danzo knew where they had settled and was fine with it.
One bedroom was Sai's , one was Sakura's and one was a guest room.

Where they got the money ? Bounty hunting. They were outside Konoha , so other than missions from Danzo , they are free to do almost anything.

(A/N : from this chapter and following they will be short chapters )

They went on missions from Danzo only. Tsunade had no clue where the two disappeared. No ANBU could catch a single cent or trail to where Sai and Sakura went.

The aforementioned were content with their lives. They were like siblings by blood. Just not by blood for real. Wait was that what I meant or a twisted sentence... Meh !

They both were in ROOT ANBU. Not under control of Tsunade , who , even by sending the best ANBU to find a cent in the village , couldn't find them.

They had missions like assassination , information gathering , interrogation and a lot more. They made a perfect duo. They were unstoppable.

She wasn't from a clan but learned many jutsus , making her good in short , mid and long range attacks and defenses.

He didn't know emotions but learned them all , felt them and could manipulate his opponents to make him at an advantage or give himself an opening.

They had a lot of knowledge on human nature. So , by looking at a persons way of dressing or stance , they could tell their range and way of attack. Making Danzo not regret in the slightest that he agreed to make them a duo.

All in all , they were incredibly powerful and smart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sai's POV :

As my katana drove into my target's chest , where his heart is , he made an effort to scream but all that came out of his mouth was blood and gurgling sounds.

Hmm , I wonder if Sakura is done yet.

Over the months , we became incredibly close in a sibling way.

I told her that she shouldn't keep her hair short because longer hair suits her

I told her that she shouldn't keep her hair short because longer hair suits her. And she took my opinion.

Heh

Heh. All the other ANBU respected her. She became the most skilled from all of them. Me being the second most skilled from all of them. And the best part ? She taught them emotions and now , when Danzo isn't here , they all are hanging out , laughing and joking around. But they're still stoic on missions or when busy. Life of all ROOT ANBU has changed since Sakura became part of it , and in a good way too.
All I'm worried about is that if Sasuke Uchiha does return , then will I have to hold her back from going to him and killing him or not.

Over the months , Sakura's come to hate him and the mere mention of his name makes her lose her cool and start thinking of ways to torture him.

" Oi ! Pay attention ! " Saku shouted.
I blinked and saw she was eating an apple , wait ... where'd that apple come from ? , and that I was holding an apple as well. I raised an eyebrow at the object , that wasn't there before , in my hand. I look at Sakura and got a simple , " Eat " before she continued on munching on the apple. I sweat dropped at her vocabulary-less behaviour but didn't say anything , already used to it. And we continued our day like any other normal day.

------------------------------------------------------

Author : Well that's a wrap-up. Um ....

Tobi : Tobi can do it ! Because Tobi is a good boy !

Comment

Vote

Love Us

Ja Ne ~