Annoying Kitty and Bear Strike !

We looked at the Akatsuki members in front of us. Sai was chuckling lightly. I lifted my cloak's hood to cover my hair as my kitty mask covered my face. Sai lifted his cloak's hood to cover his hair as his bear mask was covering his face. The bomber seems to have quite the temper. The lollipop guy .... his chakra may be concealed to make his chakra less than Deidara , but I can sense hate and evil in him , he's more dangerous than he lets on and it seems the bomber is unaware of that. " So ! Deidara of Iwagakure and ....? " Sai dragged out before the lollipop guy answered , " Tobi's name is Tobi ! Tobi is a good boy ! Te he ~ "

Deidara looked at him in annoyance , " If you are here to capture us then by any chance could you capture him ? "

We looked at him weirdly , can he not sense that malicious chakra in his apparently childish partner ?

( A/N : I'm very sorry but I'm ill , so I won't write how they annoyed Deidara just that they insulted his art )

We were drinking tea in our home. We had filed Deidara's abilities but we weren't able to do anything about the masked man. He's more than meets the eye. He's still a mystery to us.

------------------------------------------------------

GOMEN FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M VERY ILL.

VOTE

COMMENT

JA NE ~