Just another school day

Edited

I wake up to a shrill scream, causing me to bolt upright in bed and race up to the guest room where the little girl is staying. Watching her crying in the bed with tears running down her face causes me to race up to her, "Hey hey its ok im here its ok" i coo pulling her towards my chest, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

She sobs quietly "those bad men killed my daddy" she cries clutching my shirt tightly.

I hug her tightly "Listen here your Dad was a bad man he took money from them and they were only doing what they had to do" i said to her.

"I dont care!" She shouts banging her fists on my chest like a stubborn child.

"Look kid I don't expect you to understand he was a bad man." I say with a clear tone.

"But they were gonna kill me i didn't do anything" she sobs her shoulders shaking.

"But they didn't in the end so be happy about that" i said with a harsher tone then intended, hugging her softly I stroke her hair, until she calms down a little.

"Where am I suppose to go" she whispers dread clear in her tone.

"You can stay here this can be your room we will go shopping on Friday to get you clothes and other necessary items" i say leaving no room for arguments

She nods after a few minutes.

"Whats your name?" i ask her gently.

"Lucie" she mumbles, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Well Lucie i need to go to school, you'll come with me and stay I'm the office, you'll stay there for the day until i finish school then we can arrange for you to go to a new school." I explain before leaving to go to the kitchen, after eating my breakfast, a apple.
I have a quick shower and change into grey ripped skinny jeans and a white tank top leaving my hair down to air dry.

I walk into the kitchen to find Lucie eating ice cream, how did she e- you know what in not even gonna ask.

"How about i make you some jam toast" i say to which she nods. I make her toast and give it to her. 

I go out the kitchen and grab one of my spare bags and put a banana, yogurt, chocolate bar and a Nutella sandwhich in it i go onto my ipad and download some kid games than put it into one of my spare bags, after i get my own bag and put an apple and jam sandwich in it.

She finish's off her toast and ice cream them puts the dish in the sink and grabs my hand "Im ready" she smiles at me.

Nodding to her we walk out the front and into my Blue Honda fast car. 

At school i grab Lucies hand and we start walking to the main office, ignoring the strange looks people shoot at us.

When we finally get to the office  i'm embraced by the warmth in the room, its small room but its big enough to be cosy

"Hi Sara who's this?" Kira asks. Shes an old lady with grey hair and brown eyes but is extremely kind. 

"Hi Kira this is Lucie i was wondering if you could look after her today" i don't explain further not needing or wanting, only offering her a small smile.

"Of course she is such a cutie, hi Lucie im Kira" Kira waves while Lucie hides behind my back.

"Lucie Kira is nice she's going to take care of you ill come and see you during lunch i promise" i give her a small squeeze encouraging her then give her my spare bag and lead her to Kira.

Lucie goes up to Kira and takes her hand i head out to my locker.

"Hey Sara who was the little girl she was so cute!" Tarleigh squeals.

Shaking my head at Tarleigh i cant help but smile slightly at her excitement, Tarleigh loves little kids.

Deciding to just tell her because she would of found out anyway she silently progresses what I've said and nods slowly.

"Soooo where are we gonna hide their bodies?" She says eyes filled with amusement.

Rolling my eyes at her i look around to my class just as the bell rings." Ha ha ha funny, but you know you can't, gangs are bad Tar you need to leave it im looking after Lucie so no harm can get to her and besides her dad would of had to have done something real bad to get killed its how they work" i shrug seeming unconcerned.

"You are to use to death" she says shaking her head "come on lets go to class" i nod and we head to our first class math.

My first two classes fly past  and now im in my third class, the dreaded class, English, than i can go see Lucie check on her and make sure she hasn't caused to much trouble.

"So are you still crushing on Mitch?" i ask Tarleigh with a raised eyebrow, Mitch is a tall basket ball player in the same year as us, he has blonde hair and brown eyes about 6'2 and Tarleigh has a huge crush on him.

"Uh duh he is so hot!" she says fanning herself.

"Oh how could i forget" i say rolling my eyes sitting in my seat on the left side in the middle row of the class.

"Oh you just dont like him because he through a ball at your face in doge ball, you know he did it by accident" she says amusement lacing her tone.

"He was on my bloody team!" i mutter in annoyance.

The teacher chooses to walk in the class at that moment and we stop talking not wanting to piss our teacher off.

"Ok everyone we will be studding a book of your choice but it has to have a sad and tragic ending you can talk and discuss what you will be choosing" he says figures, I swear all he ever does is gives us sad of soppy topics to search, study or write, nothing happy.
ZILCH!

Sighing in annoyence i look at Tarleigh to see she's talking to Mitch i forgot he was in this class silly me.
Turning back i start writing lists on books with sad and tragic endings, when laughter at the back of the the class catches my attention. 

I look behind me to see the three boys from last night, Damon their gang leader has blonde short cut hair that looks like he just got out of bed and has blue eyes he's wearing black jeans and a white tee which show his well defined muscles. 

Then theirs Rodger and Paul, the gang members Paul the one on the left has black curly hair and dark blue eyes he's wearing blue jeans and a black tee while Rodger is wearing grey jeans and a black tee.

As i look at them Rodger looks my way and his eyes widen before he speaks to Damon and Paul and they all look my way turning around quickly i sink in my seat.

Shit shit shit they saw me fuck shit, don't get me wrong I  can beat them up for sure but i just wanted to go unnoticed and invisible this would only cause more drama.

Could this day get any worse? I groan to myself.

"SARA!" 

 Hey guys i hope you like my second chapter love you all i hope you like this book bye bye

Ciao

-Blue