"He had it coming"

Ellyza's P.O.V

"Now it was nice meeting you but we will be going" Sara exclaims then turns to leave i follow suit with Lucie close to me. 

Sara stumbles a bit and thats when i see blood pouring out of her stomach "Bianca!" i shout a second before Sara falls to the ground Lucie screams and runs over to Sara along with Bianca while everyone else starts shouting and arguing and me? 

Oh well i need to have a little pay back because no bitch is going to shoot Sara and get away with it I'm the only one that gets to get away with shooting people and besides i need to loose some stress.

I see Damon and Lance race up to Sara's side my mood instantly turns bad i stride up to the two fuckers that hurt Lucie and Sara so much i grab my gun out and aim for them "ELLYZA!!" Bianca growls i instantly lower my gun because you dont want to mess with a pissed off protective Bianca.

"Everyone get the fuck out of here now!" i shout and shoot a bullet at the roof everyone takes out their guns and aim at me. 

"Lower your weapons!" Lance and Damon command their gangs. I look back to where Sara was and see her Lucie, Maddie and Cody gone leaving me  with a very angry Bianca and a smirking Bailey. 

Damon and Lance's gangs are exiting the building with Lance and Damon no where in sight. I sigh to myself i knew we shouldn't of left back home we should of stayed there and no one would be hurt, Sara would be ok and Lucie would be still with her friends.

"-Serves her right she was just in the way anyway!" i hear Bailey shout at Bianca. 

I walk over to them to see Bianca fuming "She is a better leader than you would ever be Bailey!" she spits at him punching him and the jaw and smirking when she see's the blood trickling down his chin.

" You bitch" he growls jumping on her and tackling her to the ground im about to intervene when Bianca sends me a cold glare basically telling me to but out.

i sigh then walk over to the wall and lean against it. Bianca and Bailey never got along i remeber one time we were at a tree planting thing in high school.

Flash back

"I bet your thinking of his long di-"  

Bianca shrieks and covers his mouth looking at the talking who represents the tree burring thing to make sure he didn't hear . 

I just sit there and watch it all unfold "Your blushing Bianca"  Bailey points out.

She was but i think she was just embarrassed that he would say that. She shakes her head vigorously " No i wasnt!" she exclaims making half the class look at her.

"Would you like to say something Bianca? " Mr Clarke asks. She just shakes her head.

"It was nothing sure she was just thinking about the tree guys d- ahhh!!"  Bailey screams when Bianca punches him in the nose breaking it

"End of flash back."

After that i think Bianca has always hated him. Im brought out of my thoughts by a gun shot.

I look over to see Bailey lying their with a bullet through his skull i sigh and walk over to Bianca who has a blank face and pull her into a hug " He had it coming" she murmurs. Then we walk off to our bikes and head towards the hospital. 

Hopping off our bikes we run towards the hospital after finding the room number we head towards it.

Opening the door we see Lance on one side of the bed and Damon on the other side i see Lance also holding a sleeping Lucie against his chest. Sighing i look at Sara and see her peacefully sleeping i look at Cody.

"Blood loss she's fine, wheres Bailey?" He asks i point to Bianca and he quickly understands and quieten down no one really liked Bailey Sara only kept him around because she felt bad for him after she killed his parents.

"What are you boys doing here?" Bianca asks quietly not really caring if their here or not. 

They both look at Bianca and when i stand next to her they look at me with a hint of fear.

"Yeah thats right be afraid and bow down to me my bitches"i have to stifle a laugh after whispering that to Bianca who doesn't even try to cover her laughter and howls through the whole Hospital.

" Guys shut the fuck up im trying to sleep " Sara mumbles then rolls over to Damon's side and lays on his arm then drifts off to sleep again Damon smiles slightly while Lance just rolls his eyes.

"Ok how about we all play truth or Dare?" Cody suggest with a sly smirk.

We all agree and Cody starts off "Damon truth or dare?" Cody says with a smirk.

Damon looks over to Cody "Truth" 

Cody nods "Sara Ellyza or Bianca?" 

Damon gives him a 'are you an idiot look' "Sara." 

This is how the whole afternoon goes with us playing truth or dare eating pizza and watching Finding Dory we got to know Damon and Lance, they're actually not that bad, well i still hate Damon for what he did to Sara and Lucie but Lance is cool he is really smart and kind and his eyes are so alluring SHIT! did i just said alluring? 

EWWWWWW!!!! i think I'm falling for this guy, Yuck! And his also the gang leader of the Black spiders god help if he actually finds out i'll just have to keep it a secret because i know he likes Sara i tell you that girl is so fucking blind. But i love her.

After four hours we get told by the nurse that visiting hours are over. So we all head home and go to sleep, Sara can come home tomorrow lets just hope that we wont be introducing ourselves to any other gangs i really dont want to have a repeat of this.

Hey Guys!! sorry i havent updated for a while but believe it or not most likely not i was studying because of end of semester tests so fingers crossed for that!! But until then i will try and update again so bye!! 

-Ando