Pop Tarts

I walk out of the hospital and up to my Motor bike, I know im not supposed to ride my bike but i love her so much i mean when you have a shiny modified speed machine wouldn't you want to ride it?

Hopping onto my bike i race down to our home, once i arrive i quietly head towards the back door. Just because im a gang leader doesn't mean im not afraid of anything because i am im afraid of two things. 

One im afraid of anything happening to my gang and two im scared shitless when it comes to being injured and doing stuff that my gang wouldn't allow.

They would kick my ass if they knew i rode my bike from the hospital to here so yes that is the reason im being all quiet because i dont want my gang to find me and kill me for over working in Bianca's words.

Walking into the house i slide the back door closed and walk into the kitchen releasing a sigh of relief when i dont hear anyone running down the stairs to come and kick my ass for riding my bike. 

I walk into the pantry and grab a packet of pop tarts out. I love pop tarts but who doesn't i put four in the toaster and wait for them to pop up get it pop up? eh eh eh?

"I told you Sara's in the hospital she cant see you!" i hear Red head roar out. I walk towards the front door and see Tarleigh look pissed.

She's wearing black denim shorts and a purple crop top with her hair in a side braid with black wedges. 

Maddie on the other hand has her hair down and is wearing trackies and a white singlet looks like she just got up. 

"Listen here you little red head i have know Sara for most of my life and i can tell you she would not be in the hospital if she was awake and i know for a fact she is awake" 

Maddie just scoffs and starts to close the door only for Tarleigh to kick it back open and ponce on Maddie punching her in the Jaw in the process. 

"Tar come on what is it with everyone and beating up my gang" i whine, they both stop wrestling and look at me i merely wave and wait for the impact.

No more than two seconds latter do i get engulfed in a big bear hug from Tarleigh "Sara!" 

I look over at Maddie to see her scowl at us then head back upstairs probably to her bedroom.

"The one and only now Tar how have you been" i ask not making contact with her eyes, its been almost two years since i've last seen her and if i know Tarleigh she will start getting pissed right....about......no-

"SARA EDWARDS ANDERSON!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT CONTACT ME!" Tarleigh screams then starts punching me. 

I start punching back not to hard though i really dont want to hurt her. "How dare i not contact you?" i scoff "Of course it was my fault" i say letting my anger get the best of me. "So it was my fault you didnt try and find me it was my fault no one bothered to find me or Lucie?!" i shout at her landing a punch at her nose in the process.

"Sara i tried but you just up and left no oh hey Tarleigh just letting you know im going and might not come back?" she fired back landing a kick in my rib cage opening my wound.

I groan but dont show any pain. "Tarleigh i had just gotten thrown away by the person i loved like i was a piece of trash nearly rapped and nearly loosing Lucie and my life and your angry because i didn't tell you i left?!"  i shout. Memories of my past flashing through my brains making tears roll down my cheeks.

"of all people you should of understood!" i scream at her throwing her into the wall "Six fucking years of knowing me six fucking years! Of knowing you and understanding you and you still dont seem to understand me!" i scream tears running down my cheeks faster.

"Its not like you ever let people in!" she shouts back stumbling towards me "Its not like you told me what happend to you, i didn't know you nearly got rapped nearly died nearly lost Lucie!" she rages on.

Come to think of it i didn't tell anyone what happend i just ran relisation sets in, oh shit i didn't even give anyone a reason why i left only they could assume. "Tarleigh im so sorry" i say limping towards her.

She just gives me a hard look "Its two years to late for sorry's" she mumbles then turns around leaving me to think that i just lost one of the most important people to me.

I fall to the ground and cry. Sobbing my heart out. Im so selfish i just ran and didn't tell anyone why.

Flash back

"here in the left corner we have none other than Dangerous blood!" yes that is my name what do you expect a fifteen year old to think off? I throw my hands into the air hearing the crowed call my name i loved the way they would scream it with awe.

"and in the right corner we have bright blaze!"  it was a girl about the same age as me with brown hair and brown eyes? its hard to see .

"Annnnnnnd Fight!"  

we both circle each other she makes the first move and tries to kick my stomach i block and do a upper cut then left hook.

She kicks my left hand making my stumble back in surprise no one has ever tried to aim for my hands i smile at her "I like you"  i say loud enough for her to hear she just smirks and nods.

She tries to punch me in the stomach but i block it and grab her wrist throwing her over my head making her land on her back.

i straddle her  waist and punch her "Your weird you know that?" i mumble to her

I look down at her half swollen face as she starts laughing she taps out and i get off her and offer her a hand she takes it and stands up.

"Weird you my friend are the weird one" she says still laughing.

End of flash back

That was the first time i met Tarleigh but i knew at that moment she would be a great friend and she was it was me who wasn't. I think to myself as i sob and hug my knees to my chest. 

Where did my life go wrong?

Hey guys!! I know i know im sorry i haven't updated in a long time but here we are. Soo i really hope you like this chapter please leave your opinions!!

Oh and a couple of questions for you!!

1. do you think Sara was really in the wrong or was it just a simple mistake?

2. Do you think Ellyza and Lance would make a cute couple?

3 Do you think Sara and Lance would make a cute couple?

4. What do you think about Damon at the moment?

5. Do you think Tarleigh is over acting?

6. Should Lucie join Sara's Gang?

Those are the question answer in comments i would appreciate that bye guys!!!

-Ando