Cold shoulder

Walking through the school halls its louder than usual and more crowded and thats when i relies that theres a fight typical high school fights are actually really weak if you ask me their punches are weak and they dont know how to dodge and their stances are clumsy.

I walk over to my locker which happens to be in the middle of the fight sighing i walk over to my locker and start taking my stuff out of my bag and putting them into my locker i turn around after getting what i needed and am pushed onto the floor on my bum i mean ouch that hurt.

The guy that bumped into me turns around "Oh im sor-" he gets cut off when Damon Rodger and Paul gang up on him and start fighting him.

Im now angry this isn't a fair fight so what do i do? Well i join in the fight on the boys side once Rodger and Paul see me they step away Damon still hasn't seen me he is still trying to punch the guy but he quickly doges them.

I quickly pull Damon away and throws a punch at me knocking me in the jaw after he see's me regret flashes through his eyes i take that as my chance to punch him and that i did i put all he did to me in it for when he said he loved me than brushed me off from when he didn't even really care that i woke up after almost dying.

He falls to the ground shock across his face "The hell would you gang up on someone three to one who the fuck do you think you are!" i shout at them. "What did he do to you?" i ask Rodger.

He just shrugs "We saw Damon fighting him so we went to help him" he explains.

"Damon you better have a good reason for fighting him" i growl.

"He bumped into me and didn't say sorry" he shrugs as if its nothing unusual

I stand their in shock what the hell has happend to Damon i look at Rodger and Paul to see their expressions match mine.

I stomp up to Damon and grab him by the collar "Listen here you fucking prick i dont know what happend to you when i was in a coma but i dont like it and to be completely honest i dont like you" i whisper the last part to him i let go of him pick my books and bag up and head to class.

"Hey wait up" i turn around hoping to see Damon who will take back everything but it turns out to be the new boy.

"Yeah?" i ask him he's about 6'2 with black hair that make his bright green eyes stand out he has a faint tan that helps bring out his cheek bones and his has a little stubble, he's wearing denim jeans with a black tee that stretches over his toned chest.

"Im new here and i dont know where my class is can you please show me?" he asks me with a hopeful glint in his eyes i nod a look at his time table he has English with me. "Oh and thank you" he says rubbing the back of his neck.

I smile up at him "Its ok he was just being an ass as usual" i murmur the last part to myself but the boy seems to here.

"haha im Josh by the way" he says sticking his hand out. 

"Im Sara" i say shaking his hand. We walk to English and take a seat at the back the bell rings signalling the start of class and students start piling in sadly Damon is in this class he sits on the other side of the class but i can feel him staring at me.

"So how do you know the gang leader?" Josh asks.

I look at him shocked how does he know Damons a gang leader unless..."Your in a gang?" i ask surprised.

"The leader of one but you didn't answer my question" he says with a small smile.

"i beat him up a couple of months ago for trying to kill a girl odd enough he was nice well that was until i woke up from my coma but thats another story" i say with a smirk.

"Ok well since i hate English lets play truth or dare" i just nod "So Sara truth or dare" he asks with a smirk.

"Dare"i say with a wide grin.

He laughs then thinks for a while "oh i got it go in front of the class and tell the teacher that a girl has fainted in the toilets then do a table dance on the teachers desk"he says grinning.

I burst out laughing earning a glare from Damon but i just shrug it off. I quickly go towards the teacher its a middle aged woman she has red hair and is about 5'4 with black rimmed glasses "Miss some girl has just passed out in the toilets please help quick" i say in a fake panice voice she rushes out of the room.

  I quickly stand on top of the teachers desk and do a dance that includes me swinging my hips and bum in front of the class the girls scowl or giggle and the boys whistle and say things like "id tap that, good ass" once i finish my dance i send a wink to Josh who's laughing his head off.

I look in Damon's direction where is is staring at me with lust wow i never knew he was a man whore.

I walk back over to Josh and sit in hi lap cause why not he raises his eyebrows at me but wraps his arms around my waist never the less.

"I didn't think you were actually gonna do that"he chuckles leaning his chin on my head.

"What you doubted me recklessness" i ask fake hurt.

"i will never do such a thing again but i have to agree with some of those boys you know how to dance what were you in your past life a man pleaser" memories of that night at the warehouse go through my mind tears roll done my face and i hide my face into Josh's chest "Wow i didnt mean it i was just joking" he says rubbing my back.

I just shake my head and cry before i know it im lifted up and carried out the class i look up to see Josh carrying me and Damon following a bit behind him.

Oh great what does he want i think to myself as im set down onto the floor "Hey Sara are you alright i didnt mean it i promise" he says worry in his eyes.

"No its ok its just things in my past nothing to worry about" i say giving him a reassuring smile.

"Sara" i hear from behind me i dont have to tun around to know its Damon. Josh tenses and wraps his arm around my waist in a protective manor. 

"What do you want Damon?" i ask him in an impatient tone.

"Are you ok?" he ask rubbing his neck. Sara he dosent care about you he  dosent love you.

"Just peachy" i say then leave to head to my next class with Josh. 

Hey guys what do you think about josh aye? hope you like this chapter.

Josh + Sara

Damon+Sara

Leave a comment on what you think love you all

-Ando