Goodbye

I wake up with a massive hangover and a stranger next to me than it all comes back what Damon said how he never loved me. That Rodger and i went to the bar and how i got drunk to forget and slept with a stranger.

I quickly grab all my clothes than head to the boys house to get Lucie and also to score a free breakfast.

I park my bike and head towards their front door. I brush my fingers through my hair and quickly put my hair in a messy bun and smooth my clothes out i know i still look like death and have a pounding headache but i look kind of presentable.

The door opens revealing Rodger he smiles at me and widens the door "How was your night?" he smirks.

"Shut up" i scowl walking towards their kitchen while Rodger chuckles behind me.

I walk in and see Paul eating some toast while Lucie drinks her juice i look around the kitchen for him and spot him leaning against the counter reading something.

"Sara!" Lucie screams rushing at me and hugging me i wince at the noise causing Rodger to chuckle again. 

I hug Lucie back and am about to growl at Rodger again when my phone goes off i quickly detach myself from a very touchy Lucie and answer my phone without checking who it is.

"Hello?" i say into the phone as Lucie grabs hold of my leg. The boys lose attention and go back to their food and priorities although i know their still listening to the conversation.

"Hey Sara" mike says through the phone, if you didn't know mike is a friend of mine who operates fights and keeps me updated on fights and gang stuff, just because im not in a gang doesn't mean i dont keep other gangs in place.

"Hey Mike whats up?" i ask as Damon eyes me wearily, i just shrug him off and head to their pantry to hunt down some aspirin.

"What do you mean whats up cant i just say hi?" he says with a chuckle.

"Mike i have a hangover do not play games with me" i growl pissed that he isn't getting to the point. I walk out the pantry and see all the boys eyes on me Lucies just playing on my I pad.

"Ok ok i need you to go meet up with a gang called Black spiders there back again heard of em?" He asks.

"Black spiders?" i ask all the boys tense and i just give them a confused look. 

"Yeah you meet them once i think the guy called Lance about a year ago just before they left and you kicked their asses because they were selling drugs near your place remember?" he says.

I recall the memory i was walking home after a fight when i saw a gang selling drugs right in front of my house and beating up the leader he had these green eyes that standed out i swear i seen them before. 

Thats when it hits me "yeah i remember but by any chance did he change his name?" i ask while walking over to Lucie and pulling her into my lap she just snuggles up to me.

"Yeah he did he changed it to Josh apparently he just moved to your school to" he says, so Josh is the leader of the Black spiders.

"Ok yep got it i know him what about him and the Black spiders?" i ask looking at the boys suspiciously as they hang on to my every word.

"Well i need you to meet up with them just so they dont forget the rules like right now?"He says hopeful. 

"But Mikeeeeeeee..." i drag out his name.

"It pays good" he says i instantly perk up its Lucies birthday soon and i really want to buy her a bike but im low on money.

"How much?" i ask this could really help and besides i can beat their asses if they try anything. I look down at Lucie and smile at her "Your birthdays coming up isn't it" i say nudging her belly. 

Her face brightens and she nods her head fiercely "Yeah i cant wait" he claps excitedly.

"two grand"  he says.

I nod and kiss her head. "Ok i need it so just text me the place and ill be there soon ciao" i say ending the call.

I put Lucie down "I have to go your gonna have to spend your day with the boys since its a public holiday." she frowns but nods her head "Sweetie i promise ill be back in about two hours and than me and you will go somewhere you get to pick ok?" i ask with a small smile.

"Yes can we go to an ice cream shop?" she asks jumping up and down.

I chuckle of course this girl loves ice cream "Ok we'll get ice cream" i kiss her cheek than start to leave.

Not bothering to tell the boys where im going they will only stop me "Where are you going?"Damon asks stepping forward and grabbing my wrist i dont look at him and just yank my wrist from his hold.

"Anywhere i want it shouldn't bother you either way since you dont care" i say walking off. 

"Sara! For fuck sake stop acting like a bitch just because i dont love you" Damon shouts.

Im taken back by how harsh his words are how could he be so cold hearted about not loving me i get that he doesn't but he dosent have to say it every time we talk he knows i love him but yet he rubs it in my face that he doesn't return my feelings, i was wrong he is nothing like i thought.

Paul and Rodger just give me sympathetic looks like they know something i dont which wouldn't surprise me i have had enough of this i cant believe i let people that i hardly knew through my walls.

I walk over to Lucie and pick her up she can come with me i can look after her "Damon its funny how you were always the thing that made me happy when now your the thing that makes me want to give up" i say softly hugging Lucie.

I turn to Rodger and Paul "It was really nice meeting you two i know both of you care dearly for Lucie and i am grateful for that" i say with a small smile.

"Lucie say goodbye to the boys" i say giving her a small smile. I know its selfish taking her away from the boys when its only me getting hurt but i cant risk leaving her here behind.

She smiles "Bye Rodger Bye Paul Bye Damon i love you's" she giggles.

A tear slips down my face because sh dosent know that its her last time seeing them I look at the boys when they relies what im saying and give them a sad smile "Goodbye boys it was nice meeting you but as you can see im through trying when no one will try with me" After saying that i walk out of the door and head towards the place Mike texted.

 Sooo guys ho do you like this chapter its getting really emotional isn't it? I hope your liking it but be warned next chapter is a really dramatic change and im sorry if you dont like it, i love you all bye for now!

-Ando