Giant Gay Gnome

Stumbling down the stairs i only have one thought on my mind. Brownies. I dont know why but i just feel like having some brownies chocolatey goodness in my mouth would be amazing right know.

You know when you wake up and one type of food that you must have straight away? No? Oh ok thats just me but anyway thats why im searching for food at the moment.

Rubbing my eyes i walk into the kitchen and towards the fridge.

looking through it i dont find any "I swear there were some here yesterday....ah huh found them!" Pulling the beautiful pieces of chocolate out of the fridge i shove three in my mouth.

Hmm they taste funny... 

Shrugging it off i take out five more and eat them on my way to the TV "Hey Sar-..." Ellyza trails off when she see's me shoving my last brownie in my mouth.

She grabs her phone out of her pocket and dials someones number i wonder who's she's calling maybe she's calling santa? Or the easter bunny!! Wait no she's calling the Giant Gay Gnome!!!

"OMG ELLYZA I WANNA TALK TO THE GGG!!!"i scream at her and try to grab her phone. 

She swiftly moves out of the phone ending her conversation and sits back down on the couch shaking her head.

Me? On the other hand well i start crying, why you may ask well Ellyza didn't let me talk to the GGG.

Ten minutes later im still curled up into a ball and crying my heart out while someone enters the house i dont look up i just continue to cry.

"You called Ely- WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!" i hear Damon shout then im levitated into someones arms.

Ohhhh im floating!! Giggling i start singing the hungry jacks burger song "Two all beef patties speacial sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun HEY!!" i shout the last bit.

"Angel? are you ok?" i hear a concerned voice ask.

Looking up i see my prince! he has black hair and sea deep blue eyes!! "MY PRINCE!!!" i squeal hugging my princes neck.

Chuckling my prince hugs me back "Why is she acting like this and why isn't she kicking me out of h-" i stop him from talking to the evil witch by covering his mouth.

"NO!! Don't talk to the evil witch!" i say. Keeping my hands over his mouth looking into his blue sparkling eyes.

"mpy?" he says but it comes out muffled. 

"i can't hear what your saying" i say to him frowning the i start panicing "OMG! The evil witch put a spell on you and know you cant talk! Then she'll make you full in love with her but you can't because you love me! And i love you and you need to keep me safe and look after our daughter!" i sob out.

i feel my hand being moved so i look up. Oh my hands over Princies mouth why is it wet? ËWWWW!!" i quickly remove my hand from his gross tongue.

chuckling he looks at me then kisses my forehead "I promise you i wont ever love someone as much as i love you Sara" he says with a genuine smile.

"awww couple goals!!" i shout and hug him.

"Wheres the pineapple?" i whisper in his ear after a minute of hugging him.

He pulls away and looks at me funny "what?" he asks confused

"I KNOW YOU HAVE IT YOU DAMN PIRATE!!!" i scream at him then punch him in the nose breaking it and making him let go of me.

I run int the kitchen and see a pineapple on the counter i quickly get a knife and cut it open "I know your in there sponge bob!!" i say while i continue to chop the pineapple up.

Where is he? "fine then Sponge bob if you wont come out im going to find your best friend Patrick." I say racing out of the kitchen and into the backyard.

"Oh for fuck sakes how many rocks are there!" i scream as i start looking under all of them.

^two hours later^

"Patrick where are you i just want to play!" i sob after i look under the last rock.

I hear the sliding door open so i look at it only to see the pirate with sponge bob and Patrick in his grasp.

I gasp then quickly scurry up and pounce on the pirate only for him to hold them over his head i quickly kick his knees and as he falls down i grab them and race to my room. Slamming the door i carry them to my bed and we all hide under the blanckets until i dose off.

Waking up i roll over to come in contact with...a teddy? Getting a closer look i see its sponge bob and Partick.

Why the fuck are there cartoon Teddys in my bed? I move to get up only to be welcomed by a pounding head ache "What the fuck!" i scream only for Damon to come barging in in all his sexy glory.

"Explain now!" i demand to him.

After an hour of him explaining what i did i punch him in the nose for well i dont know i just felt like punching someone and he was here at the time.

"What the fuck Angel!" he shouts cradling his nose.

Argh why does he have to be so hot you'd think him having a bleeding nose would make him ugly but it does the exact opposite. 

"I was high on brownies! not only was i high i thought you were a prince then a fucking pirate and after that shit i went on a quest to find fucking sponge bob and his fucking best friend Patrick!" i shout at him ignoring the pounding head ache.

"Hey they weren't my brownies so don't take it out on me!" he reasons.

Sighing i run my hand through my hair "and who is the owner of these brownies may i ask?" i say frustrated.

"Codys..." with that he say a quick bye and i love you yada yada and runs off to lord knows where.

Wait Cody? Little shit!

"CODY!"

Hey everyone!! ok im extremly sorry its taken me this long to wright another chapter its just been a very hectic month i would just like to dedicate this chapter to my Aunty i will miss you and i love you!!

i also got a job my first job yaay me anyway love you all hope you enjoy ciao!

-Blue