Scared of your own shadow

Getting back from the movies i curse at Lace for letting Lucie watch that movie the girl is now scared of her shadow. 

I shaking my head i enter the house.

"Lucie i promise no one or thing will get you" Lance promises to Lucie. 

I look at both of them and see Lucie with a relieved look on her face as she races up stairs and off to bed. 

"Sara.." Lance calls out. I just walk past him and up the stairs to my room. Im not really mad at him i just like to tease him.

im about to walk into my room when i get pulled back by the waist and soft lips connect with mine. Instantly i know its Lance and i wrap my arms around his neck, our lips move in sinc.

His tongue licks across my bottom lips asking for access but i denied and quickly escape from him and run into my room and shut the door chuckling under my breath. 

"Sara your gonna get it" Lance growled with amusement lacing his voice. I lock the door, i like Lance he's funny and nice. But he doesn't call you Angel a voice says in my mind.  I dont care i like lance i hate Damon! Do you?  I sigh and find a hiding spot to think.

Lance P.O.V

"Sara your gonna get this" I growl trying to hide the amusement in my voice. 

I start walking down the stairs to find a spare key or something to open her door when i see Rodger standing near the kitchen bench with no top on. 

He wearing black trackies and has sweat glistening down his stomach showing off his delicious eight pack. Wait delicious? The hell.

I walk towards the fridge and take a bottle of water out. Hiding my blush. Was i just checking a guy out? 

I walk back towards the bench to see Roger CHECKING ME OUT!! I quickly gulp some of my drink down than put the lid on it and lick my lips to get rid of the rest of the water off them.

I hear Rodger growl and then im up against the fridge in a flash.

"W-what are y-you doing?" i stutter as i look into his lust filled eyes.

"I dont like being teased" I hear him growl. 

"T-tease?" i ask then gasp when i feel something touch my mini me that isn't so mini if you get what i mean.

"Were you checking me out Lance?" Rodger Murmurs as he places wet hot kisses on my neck nibbling at my soft spot making me moan.

"I-i w-w-asn't" i say in between murmurs.

Rodger ignores my comment and starts grinding his lower region on mine. Making me moan in pleasure.

Oh god it feels so good, what the hell is wrong with me? 

"Nothings wrong with you" Rodgers husky voice says to me before he smashes his lips onto mine.

This kiss isn't like any of my others its filled with power lust and promise. Our lips move i sinc as Rodger nips at my lower lip and i instantly gave access. Letting his tongue explore my mouth as we continue to grind against each other. 

Rodger brakes the kiss only to start kissing and sucking on my neck a loud moan comes out of my mouth as he find my soft spot. 

A part of my brain is telling me to stop but the other part is horny as fuck. My hand unconscionably makes it way to the bulge thats now in Rodgers pants and i start rubbing it and stroking it, making him groan in pleasure.

Sara's P.O.V

I head down stairs when i start hearing moaning, seriously one of the guys better not be banging a chic on my bench. 

I walk into the kitchen and shock fills my features when i see Rodger and Lance making out leaning against the fridge while Lance strokes Rodger you know what.

A lot of emotions run past me anger sadness and relief? Why relief? 

At least it wasn't on the bench i chuckle to myself but not quietly causing Rodger an Lance to stop there make out session.

Lance spins around and instantly Shame and sorrow appear on his features. He's about to say something when Rodger cuts in "Sara it wasn't his fault i started it"  Rodger says with a shameful expression.

All emotions that run by i settle on sadness i look at both of them "Well at least this time i didn't loose someone to a girl" i say with a sad smile as a tear escapes. 

"Sara im sorry" Lance says walking up to me.

I just look at him and smile "Hey im not mad its ok im happy for you to" i nod to both of them "I just cant seem to keep a guys interest seems they would rather go for men than me"i say with a emotionless laugh.

I walk out leaving the two men in shock, i hope on my bike and ride off to the closest bar seems like i've been doing this a lot lately

Why is it i always seem to be cheated on? Am i not good enough? Maybe Daniel was right maybe no one would like such a ugly girl like me. 

I arrive at the bar in a matter of minutes and walk inside i quickly wipe my tears away and enter its a old kind of bar with a counter with bar stools around it then a couple of booths around the place. 

I sit on a bar stool and wait for the bartender to come over here. 

"Whatcha want Dal?" a man in his late forties asks

"A whole bottle of Tequila" i say wen the memories come back to mind.

The Bartender nods "Rough Day?" he asks

"Well my boyfriend just cheated on me" i say with a sad smile.

"Bastard" he says scowling

"Oh no thats not the best part" i exclaim with a grimance

He raises an eyebrow "He cheated on me with a guy"

His eyes widen then walks off then comes back with the bottle "On the house" he says i send him a small smile as thanks. He just nods with a sympathetic look.

Then i drown all my sorrows and think about the one person that will always make me smile.

Lucie.

Hey guys so some people suggested i did a Rodger and Lance romance here it is i love you all please tell me what you think!!

Also i was wondering if i should do a chapter on Lucies point of view at a day of her high school life you know how she was having some trouble with a fake bitch and boy? well leave your opinion in the comments!!!

-Ando