Niall Thoughts

-Niall Horan P.O.V.-

When I saw her I knew she was perfect for us. She did not seem like a girly-girl though. Which to me is good. So me and the lads were walking looking for her then we heard the most perfect voice I have ever heard and it sounded like she was singing "Moments" by us. She matched all the notes perfectly. We walked down to the end of the hall and we saw her she is amazing and apparently the lads thought so to cause they were clapping at the end of the song most likely scaring this poor girl. She jumped in the air and turned around and had a scared expression on her face. Like we were going to hurt her.I walked up to her and she backed away i was confused. i started "Hello love I am-" but she cut me off with a whisper she said "I know who you are you are Niall Horan and that's Harry Styles,Liam Payne,Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik.I am kinda a fan."She said looking down i looked at the lads and they all had a small smile on their faces but with confused and worried lookes as did I. I stated again "What's your name sweetheart?" I asked.She looked up at me and quietly said "Kylie" then looked back down."Well Kylie how would you liked to be adopted by One Direction?" Louis said then smiled. She looked up shocked and alittle scared, I wanna know why she seems so scared it is heart breaking really.She finally said in a voice just above a whisper "Why would you want me, I am nothing. I am useless." she said looking as if she was holding back tears but her voice cracked.I was shocked who ever told this little girl this they are dead wrong.She is beautiful and seems like a fun person when she opens up.