Is she ok?

Zayn P.O.V

Everything happened so quickly. All I heard was Ky yelling for me to stop and me looking away from a second and then a gun shot being fired and Kylie falling to the floor."KYLIE!" I yelled,I knocked her so called father out and ran to her. The rest of the guys came, Liam holding his shoulder. The police showed up and arrested Kylies father,right now we are on the way to the hospital. We rush in "Help,someone help! My sister been shot!" I yelled. Nurses and doctors quicly came over and some came and helped Liam out. We were sitting in the waiting room,waiting for anybody to tell us how Kylie is. We called Simon and told him what is going on and he sounded like he was going to cry,they have grown close over the past couple of months. He usterstands what's going on though, he canceled some of our upcoming concerts that's away from London. A doctor finally came out "Family of Kylie Tomlinson?" he asked looking around. We all stood up and ran to him basically. Liam well be fin,by the way." We got the bullet out of her shoulder,but that is not the problem sadly. She seems to have some internal bleeding and two brusied ribs and a fractured wrist. She is also in a coma." He said looking at all of us."I am very sorry." He said walking away. My babydoll is in a coma? No,no it can't be.

                                                           Niall P.O.V

My snowflake is in a coma. Why,why did it have to be her. She has never done anything wrong.It should of been one of us. Dammit.

                                                              Louis P.O.V

This would of never happened if we were home that day. If we got home alittle earlier then we could of maybe stopped him from taking her away from us. No it's to later though, she is in a coma. All we can do is pray,right?

                                                          Liam P.O.V

Kylie,my little girl is in a coma. I should've done more to stop her from going with her. We should have done something more to stop him, I am so angry right now!

                                                            Harry P.O.V

My kitten,my pride and joy is in a coma. All because of a douche who wanted his daughter back so he can abuse he. Why,why didn't we try harded to stop her from leaving.ugg.

Authors Note:Kinda a filler chapter right now.