Talk with the guys

Kylie P.O.V

The guys were just standing their with no expression on their faces....It was kinda scary to be honest.They seemed mad.

                                                               Zayn P.O.V

I can't believe that kid kissed her,I want to kick his ass."How was your night?What did you two do?"Niall qustion protectively.We saw the kiss,it kinda made us mad but shocked us more then anything really."Haha we just went to the movies and got some ice cream,why?"She asked nervously.I knew she was lying with the look on her face.I don't know why I am being so protective.I guess it is just because we don't want to loose her.

                                                             Kylie P.O.V

I think they knew I was lying,but I was nervous on how they would react."We were just wondering.You did nothing else?"Lou asked me.I laughed nervously and said "That's all nothing else."I said.Did they see the kiss?"Yeah we did babygirl."Zayn said.Opps i said that ouloud."Are you guys mad at me?"I said looking down."No kitten,we just don't know what to do if you get a boyfriend.We are just nervous for loosing you."Harry said quietly.Aww I love these guys so much."Aww you guys will never EVER loose me.We will stick toghether though thick and thin,ok?"I asked."Ok"They all said with a smile.We all hugged and just talked.I don't know what i would do without them.