Shopping and Liam thoughts

(Liam Payne P.O.V)

I knew she was nervous but she was playing it off.I was wondering what gonna happen if Simon does not like her,Will we have to give her back?Think positive Liam positive thoughts she amazing who would not like her.We were heading out the door but Lou and Harry was fighting over something silly as always.Once they stopped fighting we heading towards the mall,she looked amazed at how big the place was."What is this place"She said looking at Zayn i was driving,Niall was next to me,behind me was Harry and Louis and behind them was Kylie and Zayn."It's the mall baby-girl,have you never been here before?" it was silent then she said "I was always inside we were'ent allowed outside."We entered the mall I was soo glad their was school we had about 4 hours to shop we first went to Pay-less and got her some shoes like a pair a black,red,purple,light blue,and dark blue Toms.We got here black,red, and purple and white converse.Then we got her nude colored wedges and black and red and purple."You don't have to get me all these"She said."We want to love"I said she only nodded we went around the mall for another 3 and a half hours we got her like 30 shirts,5 skirts,30 pairs of basketball shorts,20 tank-tops,and about 5 dresses,20 pairs of socks and then she went on her on to get under-ware and bra's stuff of that nature.When we were finally we decided to get food "NANDO'S!!!"Niall screamed,Kylie looked confused and asked "What's Nando's?"Niall looked like a deer in headlights."You don't know what Nando's is!?!?"He asked shocked.She looked kinda scared "Mate calm down you're scaring her I think"I said he looked ashamed of himself and said "I am sorry for scaring you snowflake why don't we go to Nando's and I can show what heaven taste like,yeah?"She looked up with a small smile but looked confused and started "Ok and snowflake?"She said "Yeah your nickname,you are my little snowflake"Niall said with a giant smile.She only smiles and nodded.We pulled in Nando's and Niall basically jumped out of the veichle and ran inside we walked in and sat in the both in the back like we always did.A really slutty looking waitress walked over to us and gave a glare to Kylie and a flirty smile to me I heard Kylie murmur "I think you got attacked by some scissors" I could not contain my laugh and just started laughing a minute later we ordered or drinks.All of us had water,the waitress came back and was sitting the water down and "tripped" and got all over Ky.She looked angry and embarrassed.All the guys were pissed."How dare you do that.How would your boss feel if I told him you were spilling drinks on you customers huh?"I said angrily,she walked away and a new waitress came and we ordered and we ate our food and Kylie enjoyed and Niall looked like a kid in a candy store.We finished and left.When we were leaving that waitress tripped Kylie and Kylie landed face first on the ground,we helped her up I was about to say something but Kylie said "Leave it Lili she just a slut who jealous" and walked away.I smirked with the rest of the lads and headed towards home.