I am moving on

Liam P.O.V

I don't need Sophia,I have the guys and Kylie.I might see if Dani wants to hang out with me,I highly doubt she does after I broke up with her but it's worth a try,right?I called her then i heard he angel like voice "Hello,who is this?" "Umm hey Dani,it's me Liam.I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.I mean it's ok if you don't-"I was cut off by her saying "I would love to Liam.When and where?"I was thinking then it hit me "The park on 7th across from the Starbucks at 2:30?"I asked hopeful."Sure,I'll see you then Liam"I hung up with a big smile on my face.I walked into the house and got engulfed in a bear hug."Where were you?"Asked Niall.I explained what happened to them."And I am going to go hang out with Dani at 2:30 at the park on 7th across from Starbucks."I said smiling.."I am happy for you Lili,you don't need Sophia.She wasn't good enough for you."Kylie said with a serious look.I am glad Sophia gone.Now my old Kylie can come back.She changed will Sophia was here,she was quiet and kept to herself mostly."Me to Ky."I looked at the time that read 1:00,I better get ready."I am going to go get ready,I will see you guys in a bit"I said walking up stairs to my room.

                                                               Kylie P.O.V

I am glad Sophia gone,now i can be me again.I never really talked when she was around,she reminded me of my mother.I hope to meet this Dani girl one day,she seems to make Liam.When he was talking about her,he had a smile on his face the whole time.School going fine.I only have one enemy,her name is Kendra.She was jealous I was living with One Direction.I my phone vibrated,I got a text from Keith.(Keith-Kylie)

Keith-Hey Ky I was wondering,Do you wanna come hang out with me at the movies and see something maybe?? :)

Kylie-Sure,just let me talk to the guys,ok? :D

Keith-Sure,i will come by and pick you up ok?See you in a bit gorgues ;).

Kylie-Ok,byes.^_^

I put my phone away and walked up to the guys with a puppy dog face.I hope they let me go.Here it goes