Uncle Simon

Kylie P.O.V

When we got home I ran up to my room and took a shower and brushed it out,it is naturally wavey with little curls.I went with a shirt that said "Sorry my life is so awesome" and a pair of bell bottom jeans and i put my heart earrings in my ears and put on my red Toms and walked down stairs."We are leaving to see Simon in an hour love,it that ok?"Zayn asked me i smiled and said "Yeah and thanks for all the clothes you didn't have to get me all of them."Harry started "Kitten we wanted to you need clothes and it was fun shopping with you plus you are our little sister now we get to spoil you"Harry said smirking.I ran up and hug all of them,they immediately hugged back.We were heading out the door to go see Simon I was nervous but the boys kept saying "It will be fine" or "Who wouldn't love you?"These guys make me feel wanted.We made it to Simons house and all out and walked to the door and the lads just entered."Boys,so nice to see you!Who would you be darling?"He asked looking at me i put my hand out nervously and said "Kylie Tomlinson,sir"He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug and let go and smiled "Call me Uncle Simon love,everyone does"He said,I just smiled and nodded my head."So Kylie tell me about yourself"Uncle Simon started."I love music,sports,and writing they help me escape the world.I am not really a girly-girl.I am 14 going to be 15 on Halloween and my favorite colors are black,red,and purple"I finished with a shy smile."Well boys I think she is perfect for you guys"then he turned to me "If they do anything bad come find me I will help you"He said with a smile."Haha ok"I finally feel accepted by people and they love me for me.We headed home about an hour later and vibrated in my pocket while i was sitting on Niall's pocket i pulled it out and saw a text from my best friend Stephaine.(Stephaine-Kylie).                                         

Steph-Hey girly how are you?How your new family,Are they nice?

Ky-I am good what about you?They are aweeeesooooommmmee and yeah they took me shopping yesterday.How your family?

Steph-I am good and good they better treat you right or they gotta deal with me ;) haha.They are good i gtg though Kyky love you bye <3

Ky-Bye love you to Stephie.

I put my phone away and saw the boys staring at me probably wondering who i was texting.Steph was my best friend back in the orphanage until she got adopted when we were 10.I am glad she is happy though.I am finally happy.