Zayn thoughts

< Zayn Malik P.O.V.>

"Close your mouth love don't wanna catch flies do we?" I said she looked down with an embarrassed smile and giggled alittle.She has a cute laugh.Why would anybody wanna give up this precious little girl.She is so nice and mannered.As we walked into the house she looked around in amazement. It was two stories and we had a pool outback a really big pool.We showed her the theatre room and I think she fell in-love with it,then the game room she looked like she was in heaven,then we showed her the music room she ran around the room amazed and excited. I was glad she was happy,she deserves it.So we showed her our rooms went on the left it want Lou's room then Harry and then Niall room at the end,the right it went me then Liam and then Kylie.We walked into her room and she was amazed at what she saw.Her room was big and had black and red stripes going up and down on the wall and she had an amazing view from her balcony.Her bed was a king with a purple sheet and then a red comforter.She had a medium sized dresser next to her bed and a the vanity next to her desk which on top was a Dell laptop,an Iphone4,and acouple of notebooks and pencils.She had an walk-in closet it was HUGE,There was a thing you put shoes on and it spins and little sections for every season and a spot for dresses and things like that.Her bathroom was red tile and black walls,she had a spa bath and a medium sized shower.The sink was a light purple.She looked shocked,what she did next shocked me.She ran up and hugged all of us and kept saying "Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!!"She had tears streaming down her face,I hope those are happy tears."They are"Kylie said looking at me with a big smile.Ohh I said that out loud oppps.