Chapter 1: Day 1

Ashley's P.O.V

Group chat, 6:38 AM, Monday September 8th, 2014

Ellebelle: Heyy Guys who's ready for school?!?!

Me: Uhg not me, I'm too tired, I don't want to get up! 😫

JJ: I wouldn't mind going back to sleep either, my bed... its calling my name!

RichieRich: You losers get up hell is waiting for us.

Me: Bu-but sleep!!!!

Mase💕: But Ash I'll be there so it cant be that bad.

Me: Ya you have a point there... Fine fine I'll go!

Leafy: You guys are so weird...

Kellieee: Anyone want food?

Nickels: Oooooo Me Me!!

Izzay: That has to do with nothing..

Kellieee: But food?

Annie: I will bring bagles but if you're late I'm eating it for you..

Mase💕: Alright alright I'm going, geez, see you guys there!

Me: See ya'll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm day in early September on the first day back in Junior year at Lakewood High. Home of the Wolves'. I was taking a stroll down the street to school because who would want to be in a stuffy car on such a beautiful day? The sky was a perfect blue, sun was shinning, birds were singing. I heard people yelling but I just shrugged it off, not letting it affect my mood. Who could let me down on a day like this?!

"Ashlee? Ashlee! Wait up!"

I turned to see as my best friend Kellie come running over in her cheer uniform and gave me a huge hug. Kellie was a bit taller than me but I mean everyone was, except for young kids, but still even then there are some exceptions.

"Hey Kellie! I thought Nick was bringing you to school?"

"He was! But I thought I'd walk today and I can see you wanted to walk too!!"

"Ya it's so nice out, why not get out and enjoy it right?"

She laughed and nodded her head in agreement. As we were approaching the school, I saw my friends in the front eating their bagles. My sister, Ellie, had said something to them making them mumble something I couldn't hear from where I was.

"There you two are! Your boyfriends were about to eat your food if you didn't hurry up!"

Annie, the oldest out of the bunch, said. She stayed back a couple years ago for not doing anything in our classes and getting grades she wasn't proud of. Annie was mostly the gossip in the group - all she did was talk about what other people did, things happening outside of the school or around the town.

"Well I mean they're here now so you can stop bickering about it."

My sister didn't have a great friendship with Annie; she was rude and obnoxious and Ellie hated that, Ellie was never one to hate people or to be rude with someone, but Annie, she was different. Annie knew how to push her buttons so easily it was sad to see how Ellie can get so mad at her.

I walked to my boyfriend, Mason and gave him a big hug while holding my bagle and trying not to get crumbs on him. He was the tallest out of everyone at 5'10". Made me about almost a head shorter than him. He was a kind giant; he knew how to make my heart flutter and my stomach go crazy. He always knows how to make me feel better. I loved him and he loved me, it was simple.