Chapter 5: Damn It

Ellie POV

Wednesday, 6:20AM, January 11th, 2015

It has been over three weeks and Ashlee is still in a lot of pain. We are all trying to help her through this but she still misses him, I'm trying to get her to start looking for someone new, someone better, and someone who will be there for her, and go through her funny food carvings.

"Hey El!? Where are the Cheetos? They aren't in the cabinet?"

"We might have ran out Ash, we can go shopping later."

"Okay, so, what is the plan for today?" Ash asked popping into my bedroom and sitting on the edge of my bed as I looked through my closet for something to wear.

"Well, today, we are planning to go to school, and yes you have to go, then afterward, Calvin and Jordan are coming over and we are going to go watch a movie, and you're coming."

"I am?"

"Yes, yes you are."

She shrugged and smiled.

"Sure, okay, what movie are we going to go see?"

"Not sure yet, we will go look later."

"Okay, well, I'm going to go get ready for school so I'll meet you downstairs."

"Okay Ash."

As she left my room I dressed into jeans and a purple blouse with my purple flats. If you couldn't tell purple is my favorite colour. Once I finished getting changed I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and put my curly hair into a ponytail. Once finished I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs to the door.

A bit after Ashlee came running down wearing ripped blue jeans and a Mickey Mouse shirt that sparkled slightly. She wore her work boots and had her hair down, we dyed her hair last week, now it was a nice bright red. I liked it a lot, everyone else did too.

"Is Jordan picking us up?" Ashlee asked kinda snapping me back into reality.

"Actually Kellie said she will come get us, she should be here shortly."

"Oh really? Cool okay!"

As we were just talking and making jokes Kellie texted us she was here and we grabbed our bags and headed toward the door then to her car. Ashlee locked the door and followed me to her car, I sat in the back as Ashlee sat in the front with Kellie. We drove to school and it was a peaceful ride with snow falling off the trees slightly, hitting the top of the car or the windshield, but it was nice.

Once we got to the school we had got out and ran inside since it was freezing out. Once we stepped inside we were greeted by all of our friends, we were all just talking until someone just came over and bumped into Ashlee making her stumble a bit.

"Watch where you're going!" The boy shouted to her and Ashlee looked like she wanted to kill him.

"I wasn't even moving! Watch where you go Sir!" She snapped to him her face full of anger.

"Ya whatever. Just don't get in my way then!"

"Why I otta!" She started to walk toward him but Calvin held her back before she can get closer. The boy chuckled and walked away.

"Uhg, who was that jerk?"

"That, was Adam Rigo, best person on the Soccer team, but he's a total jerk, don't stay too close to him." Nick scolded us, he was very protective of us girls, especially when it came to people out the group.

"I want to kill him." Ashlee said gritting her teeth as Calvin let her go steadily so she wouldn't chase him.

"I know, I do too." I said looking at the direction he left in, but shortly Jordan came over and wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his warm hug.