Chapter 2: Movies and- Uh-Oh

Ellies P.O.V

Group chat, 1:05 PM Monday September 8th 2014

Me: when are you guys coming over again?

Ash Ash: Ya Ellie, Mason, Jordan and I are waiting with foods.

LeafyGuy: well blame Richie I'm waiting at his house in the car he's taking like two hours!!

Richie: Don't blame me! I can't find my keys and charger just give me time!

LeafyGuy: Welp hurry yourself!

Kellay: I'm just leaving now Nick took his sweet ass time getting me

Annie 😠: Ha have fun watching a kid film

Me: Oh shush you hate everything. See you guys here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear I hate her. She is a cruel creature that came out of some horror book and even if I close the cover twenty times, she’s always there!

           As we waited inside for the others to arrive, Ashlee and I had started to set up some tostitos chips and salsa together, while the boys set up the dining area so we can all eat and chat in there as we wait for time to get close to 2:30 so we can go watch The Lego Movie. Honestly I was excited for the movie, Annie said it’s childish, I say who cares I’ll watch that movie when i’m in my sixties if it’s that good!

“Hey El? Do you know where we keep the napkins? There aren’t any in the pantry or in the napkin holder!” Ashlee yelled peaking her head through the kitchen door where I was putting the salsa into a bowl.

“Check in the cabinets above the pantry!” I said giggling at my sisters frustrated face.

“I can’t reach up there! I’m too freaking small!”  Ashlee said as she stretched her arms up and going on her tippy toes.

“I’ll help you Ash don’t worry El I got this!” Mason said walking in then walking out with his arms up in a touchdown position as he ran toward the cabinets with Ashlee trailing behind him. I hear them crash together and fall as I laugh and roll my eyes.

“Idiots.” I mumble as Jordan walks into the kitchen and he wraps his arms around my waist.

“You have a weird sister, she’s exactly like her boyfriend. Except height difference of course.” He says chuckling as he lays his head in my shoulder, his hair slightly tickling my neck making me flinch a bit from the tickle.

           I look up to Jordan and give him a funny looking face and poke his nose slightly making him chuckle at my silliness. After a while with just standing around in each others arms we separated. He helps me with getting the two plates of the tostitos dipping chips as I take hold of the two salsa bowls. We walk to the dining area where Ashlee and Mason were waiting for us looking at Mason's phone checking out the new Ifunny features.

“Hey you two love birds! Look in front of you there is food!” I shout to them making them look up and toward the chips and salsa and starts chowing down until all of our friends have arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellie POV

            Nick and I were having a bit of relationship bumps for the past week and it was hard. All he did was play video games as I sat next to him and watched. I’ve started to distance myself lately from him, not purposely but it’s just when I’m with him I’m not as in love with him as I was in the beginning. I love him, but not as much as someone else…

“Hey Kel, you okay?” Nick asked looking over then back to the road holding my hand.

“Ya.. Just not feeling too well.” I lied, I just don’t want to hurt him.

“Okay, well, if you want we can go home?” He asked and I can tell there’s a little worry in his voice.

“No it’s fine I’ll be okay!” I say holding his hand back as we get to their house.

           As we arrived to the house me and Nick were arguing about him and his video games, and how he’s always on them instead of being with me. When we walk into the house everyone was standing around watching us as we argue. I walked away up to Ashlees room sitting on her bed about to fall into tears. Ashlee, Ellie, and the rest of the girls, except for Annie had walked in, Izzy holding a box of tissues making me cry a lot more than I wanted to.

“Baby girl what’s wrong?” Ashlee spoke softly, as she walked over to me sitting down next to me, holding me close.

“All he does is game, game, game! Barely any time with me… Also, I have a confession…” I said softly, fiddling with the helm of my shirt.

“There's someone else… His name is Parker, Parker Vincent.”

           All the girls stared at me like I had two heads. I looked down starting to softly cry as Ashlee held me closer with a stronger grip.

“Don't worry Kel we’ll figure this out, today let's all just go to the movies and afterward we will figure stuff out on you, Nick and Parker.” Ellie said holding the tissues to me as I took some to wipe my eyes and blow my nose.

           After that incident, we all had walked to the Movies since it wasn’t far from Ashlee and Ellie’s house at all. As we arrived we got our movie tickets for The Lego Movie.

“Nine tickets to The Lego Movie?” Mason said as held out the money we had all spit so we paid for our tickets, only Ellie and Ashlee didn’t pay so they could pay for our snacks.

“That’ll be $27.50” The man said as he glanced at all of us girls acting like a perv but the boys kind of stood in our way so he wouldn’t talk to us. The girls and I chuckled at the guys attempt though.

           As we got our tickets we had walked over to the snack stand to choose our foods as Ash and Ellie paid. I got a medium popcorn since I wasn’t too hungry plus I never finish a large so why not a medium this time. Everyone else had ordered and as we got our snacks and headed toward the room where the movie was taking place.

           We all settled on the velvet seats getting comfy in our boyfriends arms as I was leaning in Nick's arms, I wasn't as comfy as the other girls with their boyfriends. I had started to think of Parker more and more than being with Nick. ‘Ugh why can’t this be easy!?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip to after movie and when they are all at Ashlee and Ellie’s house.

Ashlee P.O.V

           We are back at our house everyone is talking about the movie all their favorite parts, to the sad parts, and to the parts they didn’t enjoy. It was fun, though Kellie wasn’t like herself even though I know why, I feel bad, honestly her and Nick were the power couple of the school at a point, but I noticed her hanging out with Parker a lot more than she used to. I mean, they're cute too, but I’m not really friends with Parker. Not saying he’s mean to me, but I never talked to him and adding him into our small group will be hard.

“Hey girls do you want to sleep over?” Ellie asked looking to them seeing them all nod. Everyone had grabbed their bags so they can go back home to get some clothes and essentials as the boys drove them home.

I hope everything will be okay..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Well that was Chapter 2 of Lovers of Reality: Lost in Time, I really hope you guys enjoy and wait for many chapters to come!

~~~~~~~

I must say that chapter was a doosy though! Who’s Parker? Whats happening with Kellie and Nick? Why is everything changing?!?!? Well fear not my people your questions will be answered soon so stay tuned!

Good Byeeeeeeeeeeee

~Alexxa Winter