Update

Hey y'all!

I know it has been a very long time and No one really read this story but do not fret,

I am doing a complete rewrite of this story, I am updating right now as I speak.

It will have different characters but overall the same plot.

When I first wrote this story I was a freshman in highschool and I was trying to become a person that would work on writing skills and had the world of time on my hand.

Although it has only been a couple years and I am now a junior in high school and I'll be 18 this year.

Man am I growing up or what?

So I wanted to tell you guys there will be a new story, I haven't decided of its name or how it will go yet but the plot will be the same,

Me describing my screwy high school experience thus far. It isn't a lot and I have a blank in writing but I want to come back to the place where I was most happiest.

So yes a new updated story with a new title, it will be a medium size length story (I'm only a junior as I've mentioned before)

It will take time for me to re create this new story so I'd wait for summer, even then I'll be working most weekdays early morning to late night.

But overall I'm excited to announce something bubbling in a pot.

Thanks to anyone who reads this and is also generally excited, if you can spread this around and see how far it goes.

Love you guys~

-Alexxa