Start of the decline

---------------------------------------------------

Unknown pov

---------------------------------------------------

My little legs start to bend from the pressure of standing in the en Pointe stance for to long. But I didn't stop. I wanted to make mommy proud that I could do ballet techniques that were for older kids. My lips formed a pout as I fell to the ground because my legs gave out. I lifted my face from the hard, dark wood and huffed. Mummy wasn't home and neither was Auntie. I got up and got into the en Pointe stance again. This time I held it longer and was able to spin and jump and I landed in the stance, stayed for a few seconds then fell again. I hit the ground with my fists and kicked my legs as I screamed in frustration.

My fists hurt from hitting them on the ground. My legs wobbled slightly as I stood and when they were still, I got into the stance again. This time I completed the stance, twirled and jumped and landed it without falling. Then I proceeded to do a move I had seen my instructor teach some of her older students that were about 12 or 13. I completed it on my first try and I jumped with joy.

I was still jumping for joy when Mummy and Auntie walked through the door. My mummy picked me up and I looked into her laughing face. "Why are you so happy?" She asked with a big grin. I gave her one in return and jumped from her arms. I landed on the ground then proceeded to show her what I had been practicing for hours. Auntie and Mummy clapped and they both gave me big smiles. Auntie walked over and lifted me from the ground and placed me on her hip. "Good job, Dray. Where did you learn that?" She asked. "I watched my ballet teacher, teach some older kids and I remembered what they did and I have been practicing for hours so I could show you guys when you got home." I exclaimed. She and Mummy laughed as I smiled widely at them.

Then all of a sudden I yawned and I laid my head on Auntie's shoulder. My eyes slowly closed and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Eina's pov

-------------------------------------------------

I sighed as Draven fell asleep, and I took her from Sarah's arms. Then I carried her to her room and laid her in her bed. I kissed her forehead and slowly closed the door.

My chin connected with my chest as tears slowly fell down my face. 'I can't keep this from her. I have to tell her. But what if she wants to see him? I can't just take her back to America and say "hey, when you raped me I got pregnant and this is your daughter. She just wanted to meet you so bye!" That would be cruel to rub that in his face.'

My eyes closed as I thought of what to do. Then Sarah called me from the kitchen and I walked down the stairs.

#$#$#$##$$#$$$#$#$#$###$#$#$#$######$#$#