The letter

Im sorry for not updating and I don't have an excuse......Im sorry for any mispelling, some of my keys aren't working on my keyboard.....specifically the 'L' and the space button aren't working well, but I'll try to find the mistakes I make.

-----------------------------------

Eina's pov

-----------------------------------

I sighed when I reached the kitchen and stopped in the doorway. 'I want to tell her, but I can't' I thought.

'You'll have to someday, Eina.' Lily said with a weak voice, inside my mind.

''Eina, come look at this." Sarah said. I looked up at her, confused and saw that she was holding an unopened letter, inside a crimson red envelope.

'What could that be?' I thought as I walked towards her and took the letter from her hands, sliding my finger under the flap to open it.

When I pulled it out and read it, my mouth gaped open and my eyes were wide, as the letter fluttered, silently, to the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draven's pov

----------------------------------

'Wh-what? Where am I?' I said. My eyes scanned the darkness around me, finding nothing. Then with a jolt that went through my body, the blank darkness flooded with vivid colors. They were swirling around me, blurring and focusing, giving the sense that you were on a ride that went slow then fast.

When the spinning stopped, I was gasping for air and holding my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, tightly. Voices started to flutter in through my ears and I slowly opened my eyes to look around me.

I gasped in shock when I saw mummy standing protectively in front of a pair of unconscious people, a man and a woman who were lying face down on the ground. Another man stood in front of her and the pair. His face was snarling at mummy and he was advancing slowly on them. I tried to run to mummy and help her, but my legs wouldn't move. When I tried to scream for her to run, I found that my mouth made no noise what so ever, making me mute.

But even though my legs and my voice were unusable, my senses still worked. I could see mummy, the other woman and the two men within the darkened, basement-y looking room. I could feel the tension in the room. I could taste and smell the fear in the air and I could hear the conscious (SP?) man snarling at mummy and Mummy snarling back at the man......

'WAIT!! Mummy is snarling!.....She sounds like a big wild animal...I don't know which one scares me more. The snarling of the man or the snarling of Mummy.' I thought.

I screamed silently, when the man suddenly launched himself at Mummy and buried his sharp teeth into her throat...................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My body jolted into a sitting position as a piercing scream tore through my throat. Tears streamed down my face as it subsided into sobbing. I called out for Mummy but I didn't get an answer. When she continued not to answer, I got worried and thought about getting down from my bed to check out the house, while wiping away my tears and silently sniffling.