Chapter 31: Dream?! or Reality?!

"On a planet where for thousands of years, even today, a woman's worth has been judged exclusively by the productivity of her womb, what the hell is the point of a barren woman?"
―Elissa Stein and Susan Kim

#######################################################################################

Celestina's P.O.V :

The two big wolves ran through the woods, dodging the trees, jumping over the fallen old tree trunks, one as black as the midnight and one as white as the moon like a Yin and Yang they completed each other. They slowed down as they approached the old cabin which stands around the borders shared by three mighty packs of all times Shadow Knight, Lunar Spirit and Blood Moon. The wolves slowed down at the sight of the other leaders and former leader waiting for them, went behind the tree to shift back to their human forms, putting on the clothes kept for them they walked out from the tree cover to greet their friends and families in a human way.

"Daddy!" I greeted making a beeline to my father's open arms for a bearhug.

"It's nice to see you too princess," Dad said handing me over to my brothers for a group hug,
"It's good to see you up and running, we left for the pack with a heavy heart that day seeing you struggling to walk around during your physiotherapy ", Christabel said ruffling my hair, I gave them a happy smile and turned to the other Alpha and Beta to greet them formally.

"Alpha James. Beta Luke. It is very nice of you guys for agreeing to help us in this crisis.",I said to their bending my head a little showing respect, "And sorry for not addressing you earlier, I was just so happy to see my family."

"It's alright dear, even my daughter is all the same", Alpha James said with a smile.

"Come on let us all get into the cabin", Dimitri said standing close to me nodding towards Philip who is waiting at the open cabin door, we left Ethan and Jace in charge of Rose and the pack house.

I felt Dimitri arms around my waist pulling me close to his side and sniffing me,
"What are you doing?", I asked slapping at his hands and pulling away from him feeling embarrassed, mates sniffing each other is quite normal and intimate but being sniffed by your husband in front of your father, brothers and other elderly is quite embarrassing.

"You smell different!! Did you change your perfume!!", he asked me looking confused.

"What!?? I don't use any perfume my dear husband", I said with a huff, and smelled myself, "but..do I smell really bad??"

"No. You smell really delicious!!", he said again as in a trance and taking deep breaths of my scent.

"Stop being creepy Dim, you are scaring me.", I told him pushing him away from my personal space.

"Are you two love birds coming or should we start without you?", we heard Philip called out loud.

"Nope. we are coming.", I said tugging Dimitri's arms who looks like he lost it and is now glaring at his beta.

"What's wrong with him?", Philip whispered leaning to me as I got close to him earning a growl from Dimitri, pulling me close to his side Alpha moved to place himself between me and the beta, I gave Phil a one-shoulder shrug as the reply to his question.

"Wow!! Calm down, man!! I am happily mated to my mate!!", Philip said raising his arms in surrender chuckling while Dimitri pulled me into the room and seated me between himself and my father. I feel embarrassed about his behavior, everyone was looking at us curiously but no one said a thing.

"So Alpha Dimitri, what makes you think the rogues are after your young daughter?", Alpha James asked addressing Dimitri.

Dimitri hesitated for a minute before he starts, "The rogue leader directly send us a couple of messages asking to hand over the child and recently the murder is of the child's babysitter a teenage girl, those sick bastards went as far as placing my child's cuddly toy on the corpse.", he was growling by the time he finished.