Four

Kylie and I were walking along the sidewalk to this thing called a "frat house." I have heard about them before, but never experienced them before. Unless you count movies, which I'm sure no one would. "So will this be your first party?" Kyle looked at me, making longer strides to keep up with mine. I slowed down a bit. She was wearing black heels and red dress that was a little too short. Not that I cared, girls in Korea wore things even shorter than that.

I nodded my head. "We don't really have these kind of things in Korea. At least, that I'm aware."

Kylie responded with a nod. "I see... well, it will be lots of fun." She smiled brightly, flashing her pearly whites. "Oh, and so you don't freak out, I will tell you ahead of time. A few celebrities will be at this party. I don't know if you'd heard of them or not, but they're a part of a band called Sealed Locket."

I froze in my tracks. "S-Sealed Locket?" She had to be kidding. This was a joke.

"Yeah..." she confirmed, looking at me like I was crazy. "Do you like them or something?" Her smile was gone, and her rep lips were pursed in a line.

"Erm.." I stuttered, "I guess you could say that..."

Kylie nodded her head wisely. "Well, I could introduce them to you if you would like. The youngest, Anthea, is my cousin in law. Her dad married my aunt."

I didn't know what to say. How was I this lucky? "Oh, cool." I said, trying to act nachalant. I moved my feet foward, one shaky step at a time. Kylie followed and didn't say anything else. Her mood completely changed. I wondered why, but I didn't want to upset her further, so I didn't ask.

When we reached the house, Kylie took the lead and went inside. The door was open, and loud music was playing. I followed her through the crowd and into the kitchen. "How old are you, Taemin?"

"Eighteen." I replied. She reached for a drink, shrugging. "Close enough, I suppose." Handing me a cup, she smiled at me. "Is this...?" I trailed off as I took a sip. Alcohol. Like I expected. I made a face. "Ah... I really shouldn't."

Kylie's thin shoulders went up and down. "Whatever. One drink won't hurt, but that's up to you."

"Hey! Kylie!" I heard a voice behind. I froze and glanced over my shoulder. And sure enough, a girl with short black hair and a purple dress was walking up to us. "Layla..." I murmured under my breath. The oldest, but shortest in Sealed Locket. I was stunned.

Kylie looked up and smiled, but in a fake way. "Hey Layla." She said freindly enough. Layla went up and wrapped Kylie in an embrace. "How are you?"

"Fine. You?" Kylie murmured.

"Wonderful, but I'm afraid the others aren't." Layla paused and glanced at me. "Who's this?" She smiled.

"This is Taemin. He's from Korea. He's also a big fan of yours." Kylie elaborated.

"Hi Taemin," Layla greeted, holding out her hand.

"Hello." I smiled politely and shook her hand. It was small and strong, like I knew it was. "It's nice to meet you."

She grinned bigger at this. "It's nice to meet you as well. So you like Sealed Locket?"

"Have every album up to date." I said proudly and grinned.

Kylie watched us with cateful blue eyes. "That's great!!" Layla exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "You have to meet the others. Kylie, mind if I steal your friend for a while?" I felt Layla's hand slip around my arm softly.

Kylie's smile faltered but she didn't argue. "All right."

Layla's green eyes lit up. "Thank you!" The next thing I knew, I was being dragged down a hallway, to a large room with windows that met the ceiling. Two others girls looked up.

"Scarlett, Brooklyn, meet one of our fans, Taemin." Layla announced proudly. "He's all the way from Korea! You hear that! Anthea is gonna be stoaked!"

At the mention of her name, I realized she wasn't in the room. Scarlett stood up and walked over to me. She was the most exquisite of the four girls. Her pink hair hung in curls around her shoulders and her light blue eyes stared up at me. "Hello, Taemin. I'm Scarlett." She said. We shook hands. This was almost too much to handle.

Brooklyn was next. Her dirty blonde hair was in a messy side braid. "Hey. Nice to meet you." We shook hands as well.

Once introductions were over, Layla set me down for a full out interrogation. "What part of Korea are you from? What's your favorite song of ours?" Until finally she asked the burning question I knew all three of them were curious about.

"Who's your favorite?"

I pursed my lips. I didn't want to offend any of them, but in a soft voice, I said, "Anthea."