Chapter 16 - Ready

Once the realization came there was no solid light source around, Harry grabbed his wand and flicked it – using Lumos, if just to find the flaws on the edges of Draco's skin. They both narrowed their eyes. Their lips burned after kissing for approximately half an hour, and the both of them noticed the happenings inside their own pants. The tension caused their teeth on edge. The eager to curse at each other became stronger every minute – if just by the way they seemed so used to. Never they could have thought for this to happen. The both of them, laying down onto a desk – shirtless, investigating each other's body, though their lower parts were still forbidden area. Harry suppressed the sensation boiling in his abdomen. The tip of his tongue rushed along the edges of Malfoy's teeth as he twisted his head, hands full of hair forcing the blonde to come closer. Their legs were interlocked. Malfoy on top, the tip of his nose brushing against Harry's cheekbone as he begged for more – his lips doing the talking without a sound.

"We can't stay here," Harry spoke as he pulled back – his hands shoving upwards Malfoy's chest.

"Why not?" Draco seemed rather disappointed. His always porcelain pale face burst with a colour possible to be called "ravish me red", and his lips were swollen.

"Because we've got to go to bed?" Harry raised his brows, surprised by his remarkable question, and he pushed him off. Draco turned his back on him, scratching his chest, fumbling his neck – unaware of the amount of hickeys. "We can sleep here?" Draco suggested. Harry scoffed.

"We will be missed," Harry muttered as he got off the desk – suddenly not as frisky anymore. His energy was lacking, and his mood had dropped. He felt no longer the need of kissing another, and for all he knew he simply wanted to take a bath – and perhaps clean his mouth with a pint of butterbeer.

"So that's it?" Draco muttered as he looked at the brunette's back. "We are going to pretend like nothing ever happened?"

Harry fetched his blouse from the floor – along with his other missing uniform parts. "That is what you wanted?" Harry straightened his back – noticing the buttons missing from his shirt – and cursed under his breath.

"Yeah," Draco replied, his voice soft – his throat being sore. "Get your shit, we've got to go, Potter." Malfoy transformed again. His former attitude creating for him to be the greatest ass again, and Harry couldn't stand it.

"Calm down, damnit."

Draco tore his eyes off him. A massive amount of anger resulted for his muscles to tense, and for a split second he was about to grant Harry a massive punch – if just to punish him for his blindness. "Oh come on, you love the attention."

Harry raised a brow, cocking his head as he snorted. "Excuse me? Don't ever think all this has given you the reason to call me your bitch; if that's what you're implying."

"Your fire is ever so burning for me," Draco mocked him, pointing out at the still active Lumos spell. Harry shook his head, tapping his wand against his knee – if it would extinguish any quicker. "Nox," Harry muttered in a hurry – tying his cardigan around his waist.

"Stay with me," Draco called as Harry slumbered his way towards the door exit. "If just for tonight?"

Harry came to a pause. His wand lingered in his right hand, and he took a breath – reconsidering the situation, it seemed. "To do what?" he asked not persuaded just yet.

"I don't know, Potter. Just tell me whether you'll stay or not!"

Harry shrugged – his eyes rolling right before he turned his torso back to his to make his way back to the blonde.

"Are you ready?"

It was going to be a dreadful night.